Thread: 1911 Inventory

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar

1911 Inventory

I notice your inventory of custom 1911's seems to be way down. Are you expecting to restock anytime soon? I am going to be in Vancouver the end of this month and was thinking of driving out to Maple Ridge for a look.

Second question.....Do you ever stock Ed Brown's, Nighthawks etc with ambi safeties? ....or can you install an ambi safety on an instock gun prior to delivery?
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    I notice your inventory of custom 1911's seems to be way down. Are you expecting to restock anytime soon? I am going to be in Vancouver the end of this month and was thinking of driving out to Maple Ridge for a look.
    We do have shipments landing from Wilson Combat, Ed Brown, Nighthawk etc quite often, the problem is that due to the longer build times they are often sold before they even land at our shop!! Some do make it for our store inventory, but truthfully more people prefer to order with "their" custom options and upgrades to build the custom 1911 they want. Should see some Nighthawks in 4-5 weeks im thinking! Visit our Custom site to see option or if you want to build and order a custom 1911. www.wanstallscustom.com
    Last edited by Wanstalls_Custom; 09-18-2017 at 05:07 PM.
    www.wanstallscustom.com / Follow Wanstalls Custom on Facebook
    e-mail: gary@wanstallscustom.com
    1-888-967-4867 ext. #4

Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    Second question.....Do you ever stock Ed Brown's, Nighthawks etc with ambi safeties? ....or can you install an ambi safety on an instock gun prior to delivery?
    Probably 10% are ordered with ambi safety from factory im guessing... Unfortunately we dont have a gunsmith on site to install an ambi safety but we do sell Wilson and Fusion safeties that would work no problem. You would just need to get it installed...
    www.wanstallscustom.com / Follow Wanstalls Custom on Facebook
    e-mail: gary@wanstallscustom.com
    1-888-967-4867 ext. #4

CGN Regular
    Any idea when your coonan shipment will be coming in I have one ordered six month ago