Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEA / BCL 102 done in a new colour. PICS of course.

Expired Business Member

NEA / BCL 102 done in a new colour. PICS of course.

I just finished doing up one of the new NEA 102's for a customer in Sig Dark Grey. I must say, I like it. The gun and the colour. I think NEA has a little ways to go to perfection but it is as good as most AR type guns on the market from a quality of build perspective. Only the metal work can improve slightly. Still a nicely constructed gun. I wish I could have test fired it. Enjoy.
    Name:  DSCN0873.jpg
Views: 1937
Size:  152.0 KB
    Name:  DSCN0871.jpg
Views: 1939
Size:  148.0 KB
    Name:  DSCN0880.jpg
Views: 1932
Size:  110.5 KB

Well that looks really good. What does it cost to do something like this?

Oh man, my modern Hunter would look great in that color, already has grey furniture. Approximately how much did that cost? Should be about the same for a MH no?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bare View Post
    Well that looks really good. What does it cost to do something like this?
    Please send an email and I can send a price list and break it down depending on what pieces you want done. Thanks.

cerakotebc@gmail.com

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Uisge View Post
    Oh man, my modern Hunter would look great in that color, already has grey furniture. Approximately how much did that cost? Should be about the same for a MH no?
    Every project is tailored to what the customer wants done. Assembly time is added to the price as well as GST and shipping. Stocks and such are also extra. A basic AR which includes the receiver and barrel and buffer tube runs at a base price of 225.00 . This is only because I have not had the time to update last year's prices. I just bought a new computer that actually works so that will happen in January. Email me for a quote for your specific project. Cheers. Frank

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Looks great! Just a thought, maybe want to cover up that serial number. Owner might not want their serial number on CGN lol.
    |CCFR|

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patt08 View Post
    Looks great! Just a thought, maybe want to cover up that serial number. Owner might not want their serial number on CGN lol.
    I guess my tinfoil is just not on that tight. LOL.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Looks good but how reliable will the finish be over the nitride original finish?

Very nice indeed.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    Looks good but how reliable will the finish be over the nitride original finish?
    I'm not sure if you 're asking whether its as tough as the original finish or will it bond to the nitride. The answer is NEA uses Cerakote on their coloured rifles and I'm sure I do the same prep work as NEA before Cerakote. I don't know if its as hard or long lasting as Nitride alone though. And I don't want to fire up that debate. If you want a colour other than black or even black, Cerakote is the preferred coating. Its not nuclear blast proof or made with Alien technology though.
    Last edited by Cerakote B.C.; 09-18-2017 at 12:32 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast