Thread: Only 1.......Mod1......FDE

Only 1.......Mod1......FDE

Tired of plain old black? Want to stand out on the range?

https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/s...?id=2599&bc=no

PRODUCT DETAILS...

A model developed after the M4 pattern rifle, the PWS MK114 Rifle has quickly become the crowd favorite for those wanting a compact package without the NFA paperwork associated with shorter barrels. The MK114 retains accurate capability out to 500 meters with varying types of ammunition and boasts a permanently attached FSC556.

Utilizing the proven system originally designed for the MK107, the MK114 uses a mid length gas piston system. The operating system, designed after the venerable AK-47, features a long stroke fixed operating rod design with an adjustable gas block, 12' handguard and free-floated barrel.

The handguard features the VLTOR KeyMod System which comes standard with two 2 sections of 1913 rail as well as a continuous 1913 top rail.

Understanding the importance of an ultra-reliable package that is light as possible, mil-spec forgings are used for the upper and lower receiver. Additional features include the BCM GUNFIGHTER charging handle, the PWS enhanced buffer tube and an ALG Defense QMS trigger. The rifle is rounded out with industry leading features such as Magpul MOE grip, MOE stock, and MBUS2 sights.

Specifications
    •Caliber 5.56 NATO / .223
    •Barrel Length 14.5'
    •Forged Mil-Spec upper and lower receiver
    •BCMGUNFIGHTER Charging Handle
    •Stainless Isonite treated, button rifled barrel, 1:8 twist
    •PWS Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group
    •PWS Keymod system
    •MAGPUL MOE Stock, Grips and trigger guard
    •MAGPUL MBUS GenII sights
    •PWS Muzzle device

Includes 1 x 30 round PMAG pinned to 5 and hard case.

Find it here https://shopquestar.com/shopping65/s...?id=2599&bc=no

FDE might be just the thing for you. PWS is no longer offering FDE as an option and we're not sure if they will be again. So here's your chance to own something a little special!

There is only the one available, so be Different! Stand out in that sea of black!
    Last edited by Questar2; 09-20-2017 at 03:13 PM.

This is a mod 0 ( They use keymod since mod 1)

Also can't believe you are selling a 2014-2015 1500$ gun which was bought at like 0,90 cent dollar for 2300$

I know this is not my place as its your dealer subforums, but this is absurd

Quote Originally Posted by charlesquik View Post
    This is a mod 0 ( They use keymod since mod 1)

Also can't believe you are selling a 2014-2015 1500$ gun which was bought at like 0,90 cent dollar for 2300$

I know this is not my place as its your dealer subforums, but this is absurd
    I do have to apologize the images were not updated and thanks for catching that, our bad. It is a Mod 1 and here are some better pics.

This was purchased in 2016 when they stopped making anything in FDE.

If you'd like more pics let me know.

Maybe the pics will help.

Scott

Well this sort everything then

Wish you the best to sell it. I have a mk114 mod 1 myself and its a fantastic gun.

Quote Originally Posted by charlesquik View Post
    Well this sort everything then

Wish you the best to sell it. I have a mk114 mod 1 myself and its a fantastic gun.
    Appreciate that. They are fantasic rifle's and I haven't met anyone who regrets buying one. Have met a few who have regretted selling thiers.....

Scott

I bought this but when you offered the aim point patrol sight which was a way better deal

bump