Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SERBU BFG-50A Rifles and Accy's Now In Stock @ Dlask Arms

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    In order to have it listed as 'In Stock' on the site it needs to have a price. The last time I listed it like that I made clear the $10 price was just for this purpose but we still had people actually try to buy it. I almost had to contact the RCMP about one guy that got quite aggressive insisting that under law etc. we 'owed' him the rifle for $10 ! So to weed out the crazies we just have it listed 'Out of Stock' and post them here for sale.

I have 2 in the shop right now along with almost every accessory they sell for them. If you are interested please call me at 604-952-0837 and we can work it out over the phone.
    in Quebec the law dictates that you have to honor the advertised price for the first item of the order...he is most likely from that province.

Cost is $9400 + tax and shipping.

Buy with confidence, we are the Canadian Warranty depot for Serbu products.
    I have one that has never cycled properly no matter what ammo I run through it. Whats the process for warranty on them?

Quote Originally Posted by DDurckovic View Post
    I have one that has never cycled properly no matter what ammo I run through it. Whats the process for warranty on them?
    I just got off the phone with Serbu and they tell me they do not have a warranty period now. Doesn't matter how old it is or how many owners it has had, they will honour the warranty issues that arise.

Please email me the serial number of your rifle to : info@dlaskarms.com I will get back to you with details after that via return email.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

In order to have it listed as 'In Stock' on the site it needs to have a price. The last time I listed it like that I made clear the $10 price was just for this purpose but we still had people actually try to buy it. I almost had to contact the RCMP about one guy that got quite aggressive insisting that under law etc. we 'owed' him the rifle for $10 ! So to weed out the crazies we just have it listed 'Out of Stock' and post them here for sale.

I have 2 in the shop right now along with almost every accessory they sell for them. If you are interested please call me at 604-952-0837 and we can work it out over the phone.
    Was just look around at .50 bmgs
    “Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them.” - Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by In The Black View Post
    https://dlaskarms.com/collections/ri...-bmg-cal-rifle

Click the link! (for a ballpark)

ITB
    It has 100 rounds down the tube. It’s fun to shoot but I never get out to shoot it. Definitely a crowd pleaser though. I would be looking for 9k for the rifle one mag and hard case.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12