Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Firearms Outlet Canada Is Hiring For A Shipping Position!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Parts View Post
    Entry level job = Entry level wage
    BUT
    Prove yourself and things may progress.
    Granted, I don't work for or represent FOC.

If you were an employer, would you not want someone to prove themselves 1st?
    Nope. It's much harder to get a raise than just apply somewhere else where the wage is better.

In any case, the market will decide. I know for a fact that in my area, with the low unemployment rate, if you post a job and offer minimum wage, you're gonna be lucky if you get DumDum's resume. I doubt you could hire anyone with an RPAL at all for 12$/hour. Maybe it's different in Ajax.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Nope. It's much harder to get a raise than just apply somewhere else where the wage is better.

In any case, the market will decide. I know for a fact that in my area, with the low unemployment rate, if you post a job and offer minimum wage, you're gonna be lucky if you get DumDum's resume. I doubt you could hire anyone with an RPAL at all for 12$/hour. Maybe it's different in Ajax.
    I don't see how having an rpal has anything to do with how much ur willing to work for ? An rpal isnt a bachelor's degree , any one can get it with $160

On a side note , anyone who is bilingual can surely find a higher paying job that's for sure
    Last edited by Hrsplit; 09-22-2017 at 10:46 PM.

i think its funny n sad that people need to come here and jibber jabber over money for something they aren't even going to apply too.....talk to yourself infront of your computer and tell yourself how mad you are and remind yourself that nobody cares :-) ...... This is FOC's post and the only people that should be speaking here should be the ones interested in the job...not what is on YOUR mind :-P !!

^
    yep. Some people would love the opportunity to get a job!
    KCCO

CGN frequent flyer
    Experience at any job can always be what you need later in life for the next step, whether internal or a new path.

Good luck FOC!

Quote Originally Posted by Parts View Post
    Entry level job = Entry level wage
    BUT
    Prove yourself and things may progress.
    Granted, I don't work for or represent FOC.

If you were an employer, would you not want someone to prove themselves 1st?
    Agreed, with experience comes higher pay. Although working in this industry with "sensitive" materials I think should be starting higher

Business Member Firearms Outlet Canada's Avatar
    Hey Guys

Just to clarify what we are looking for is someone to assist our shipping lead with physically packing orders.
    We are always in the market for motivated individuals to get into the firearms industry.
    We are expanding to a brand new 15,000ft facility in the next few months.

Thank you for all the feedback.

FOC Team

FIREARMS OUTLET CANADA
    725 Westney Rd S
    Unit #2
    Ajax, ON, L1S 7J7

Shop Online: www.firearmsoutletcanada.com

Phone: (905) 428-1118

E-Mail: info@firearmsoutletcanada.com

Facebook / Twitter / Youtube

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrsplit View Post
    I don't see how having an rpal has anything to do with how much ur willing to work for ? An rpal is a bachelor's degree , any one can get it with $160

On a side note , anyone who is bilingual can surely find a higher paying job that's for sure
    It's about rarity. I'm fairly certain there are more people with bachelor degree than people with RPAL in Canada.

And it's not just about the RPAL. You can serve coffee at Timmys for 12$. Why would you lift 80lbs crate of ammos instead of 2lbs coffee pot?

Some people just complain about anything, don't they?
    Play with guns all day.
    Get paid to do so.
    Staff discount. (?)

Hell, I'd do it if I lived closer.
    KCCO

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    It's about rarity. I'm fairly certain there are more people with bachelor degree than people with RPAL in Canada.

And it's not just about the RPAL. You can serve coffee at Timmys for 12$. Why would you lift 80lbs crate of ammos instead of 2lbs coffee pot?

Ya, but would you rather work with firearms all day or pour coffee?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast