Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Firearms Outlet Canada Is Hiring For A Shipping Position!

$12/hr with a post secondary education and bilingual with previous experience.... weak.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    It's about rarity. I'm fairly certain there are more people with bachelor degree than people with RPAL in Canada.

And it's not just about the RPAL. You can serve coffee at Timmys for 12$. Why would you lift 80lbs crate of ammos instead of 2lbs coffee pot?
    Because guns !

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkmp9 View Post
    $12/hr with a post secondary education and bilingual with previous experience.... weak.
    I read high school grad that can figure out how to print shipping labels...

Everyone is this world is looking for cheap labor, this is nothing new.

He is offering you 0.75 cents more then walmart & mc donalds, don't complain !! :D

I love to shop at FOC.

Boy, some of y'all people need to practice self restraint and mind your own damn business! We cgn'ers couldn't care less about your opinion on the topic so get a life and if you have nothing nice or positive to say, keep it to yourself for crying out loud!

If FOC were to give that position $15 or more an hour, they would have to increase the price of their products then y'all would start bitching about the price increase! Civilized? Not a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by lj007 View Post
    I read high school grad that can figure out how to print shipping labels...
    Oh yeah I misread...guess it's an ok job for a kid fresh out of high school who's into guns...

Boy , it is sure unusual , to hear this generation bitching so much about working conditions, and remuneration for said job. It's getting harder and harder to find anyone , that wants to get their foot in the door, and work their way up. How else do you get experience , other than working your way up from the ground floor. Stop the whining, if you don't want the job, don't put your 2 cents worth in. I am sure someone would be more than happy to assist in the shipping dept at $12.00 an hour.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123