Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire breathing monster

how much would this cost to convert a rifle? and can you polish chambers? or w.e is wrong with them
    Everything i post, or ever posted, is for entertainment value. Draw your own conclusions, and always seek legal advice.

Got kind of worried at the end as I put 5000 aside for it but both my grandfather and I had severe problems with our trucks and had to dip into the fund but it worked out in the end.

I regret NOTHING if you want something put the cash up and get it.

Ill buy one of their reloading presses later on so I can get some proper loads for it but ill have fun with ball ammo till then.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGunner7.62 View Post
    Got kind of worried at the end as I put 5000 aside for it but both my grandfather and I had severe problems with our trucks and had to dip into the fund but it worked out in the end.

Ill buy one of their reloading presses later on so I can get some proper loads for it but ill have fun with ball ammo till then.
    So can we see a video?
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    So can we see a video?
    When I get out next might be a while tho as my normal shooting area is a popular hunting location and don't want to risk a accident Please understand.

CGN frequent flyer boss351cleveland's Avatar
    That thing must keyhole like crazy lol not that the owner cares about accuracy one bit , pure novelty gun , has no purpose at all but a noise and flame maker .

Man that's funny and cool at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by NewGunner7.62 View Post

Maybe do your video at dusk, to best capture the blast.
    The Hank Strange/Safety Harbor video above was done under bright light, so didnt get much flame.
    And if you are loading your own, try loading some black powder loads!

Quote Originally Posted by boss351cleveland View Post
    That thing must keyhole like crazy lol not that the owner cares about accuracy one bit , pure novelty gun , has no purpose at all but a noise and flame maker .
    I'm OK with that...

Quote Originally Posted by boss351cleveland View Post
    So the problem with this is.......???
    Some years back I had the opportunity to shoot a 10" 22-250 On a TC frame. What a frickin fireball that was!!! Think flash/bang from police training. Wow indeed!!
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
    -H. L. Mencken

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by serbinator View Post
    this has to be the 2nd stupidest thing ive seen on cgn so far.. close 2nd to the dishwasher m305...
    It's hard to become a legend and part of folklore if you are well behaved & boring!

Bring on the fireball video!!!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

BANNED
    Don't make me bump the "Handy camp carbine in 50 BMG" thread. (All that's missing is a bayo lug)

And for about $5000.00 too? Well done!

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...can-I-find-one

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast