Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BREN & THOMPSON Live CA for sale

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nervvv View Post
    Well said dad
    Jealous.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer themarauder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    What we need is an amendment to C10A that will allow prohibited long guns to be transported for legal discharge at any accredited civilian range with the appropriate calibre template, as is currently the case for 12 (6) prohibited handguns. My dozen or so prohib rifles and SMGs have been collecting dust in the safe since early 2005 when the last Special Authority to Possess permits were issued. It is nothing less than a crime against living history. Don't even get me started on the delayed confiscation without compensation to the estate, and no 12 (7) grandfathering of my prohibs for my son. Think about it - a mint FNC1A1 and C1 SMG (among others), going off to the smelter without a penny of compensation!! I refuse to let that happen to my prohibs. When I croak they will go to the nearest accredited gunsmith for deactivation and sale to the public under the care of my executor. The government can kiss my shrapnel-scarred azz. One way or another, they aren't getting their greasy mitts on my hardware!
    No, what we need is a tiny little common sense amendment to our firearms laws to eliminate the idiot idea that one sort of firearms is somehow more evil than a "good" sort of firearm. One class. "Firearm", ownable by anyone with a firearms license and shootable anywhere it's legal to discharge. Done deal.

My inner child dies a little more every time I read a thread talking about firearms that I'm not allowed to own... Because... Evil! Evil sort of gun! I miss my FAL.

Good on you for keeping the guns in circulation, even if the government forces you to make them into metal sticks.
    "Obviously a registry makes it easier to prohibit firearms," said Wendy Cukier (Coalition for Gun Control) - Right from the horse's mouth.

The Thompson is sold pending funds. Thanks for all the interest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123