Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BREN & THOMPSON Live CA for sale

BREN & THOMPSON Live CA for sale

A very good example of a WW II Bren MK II 1942 caliber .303 manufactured by John Inglis, comes with the gunners spare barrel carrier (Includes spare barrel and extras) and a magazine box with 9 mags. The Bren is the world’s best magazine fed Light Machine Gun firing a full power cartridge. The MK II featured a few simplified modifications in order to lower production costs but most importantly to speed up production. This gun is a Converted Auto so prohibited class (12.3). Price is $2,200.00 plus shipping and tax. This gun has just been transferred to myself so all the details of conversion have been approved so I would expect the transfer to the new owner to be completed very quickly. Please do not ask us to de-activate this old girl, but yes, she could be deactivated to special order for an extra fee.SPF

A fine example of a WW II Thompson model M1A1 caliber .45ACP Sub Machine Gun. Arguable the best model Thompson as she had a simplified operating mechanism to lower costs and speed up production, this simplified design resulted in a super reliable gun, although a little awkward (until you get used to them) and a little heavy. Comes with two 5/30 magazine, one 5/20 mag and a rare original Kerr sling. Price is $2,200.00 plus shipping and tax. This gun has just been transferred to myself so all the details of conversion have been approved so I would expect the transfer to the new owner to be completed very quickly. Please do not ask us to de-activate this old girl, but yes, she could be deactivated to special order for an extra fee.SPF

Photos to follow.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 09-25-2017 at 06:27 PM.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Email sent.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Jealous.
    |CCFR|

Damn
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
    - Sigmund Freud

"They can ban my ass but I'll still have it" Rapier46

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    A fine example of a WW II Thompson model M1A1 caliber .45ACP Sub Machine Gun. Arguable the best model Thompson as she had a simplified operating mechanism to lower costs and speed up production, this simplified design resulted in a super reliable gun, although a little awkward (until you get used to them) and a little heavy. Comes with two 5/30 magazine, one 5/20 mag and a rare original Kerr sling. Price is $2,200.00 plus shipping and tax. This gun has just been transferred to myself so all the details of conversion have been approved so I would expect the transfer to the new owner to be completed very quickly. Please do not ask us to de-activate this old girl, but yes, she could be deactivated to special order for an extra fee.

Photos to follow.
    Very much interested in the live M1A1 .45 Email sent to Ryan! ����
    "A bullet sounds the same in every language."
    Instagram: @Bisli

I am actually surprised by the price of these. 2 200 for each? May I ask how they come in as low as that? Is it because of limited market, or something else? I would have thought an automatic (albeit prohibited) gun in Canada would go for higher than they do in the states, those prices hitting five figures there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblr View Post
    I am actually surprised by the price of these. 2 200 for each? May I ask how they come in as low as that? Is it because of limited market, or something else? I would have thought an automatic (albeit prohibited) gun in Canada would go for higher than they do in the states, those prices hitting five figures there.
    Supply and Demand

The US capped the total number in 1986, BUT DID NOT CAP THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE BUYERS.
    Canada capped the number of guns, AS WELL AS THE BUYERS in 1976.
    Each year there are LESS buyers left here.

Quote Originally Posted by tootall View Post
    Supply and Demand

The US capped the total number in 1986, BUT DID NOT CAP THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE BUYERS.
    Canada capped the number of guns, AS WELL AS THE BUYERS in 1976.
    Each year there are LESS buyers left here.
    That makes it clear, thank you. It really is too bad

Glad to be of help.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblr View Post
    If Canadian owners of full automatic firearms could sell them in the US I doubt if there would be any left in Canada! As has been said the difference in price is due to supply and demand and closed borders.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast