Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 5 years later. Hs produkt VHS rifle???

What an ugly rifle this is. Croatians aren't exactly master craftsmen, good fighters though.
    Follow through isn't just a shooting fundamental, it's a life skill.

Quote Originally Posted by 98/29 View Post
    What an ugly rifle this is. Croatians aren't exactly master craftsmen, good fighters though.
    Have you tried the Springfield Arms xDM?... it's a beauty!!

Note that Croatia had no arms manufacturing before the civil war (nor a soccer team) - so their recent accomplishments in both fields are theirs alone.

Also this rifle in it's current form looks pretty sweet, especially if it's truly ambi ejection. I'd pick one up if it shows up.

For the regions arms manufacturers, if you like history and tradition, Zastava is the way to go, though everything is built like a Yugo.

CGN Regular
    *blows the dust off this thread*
    Now that 90% of the good semis have been banned, any update on these? Are HS Produkt still not considering it for civilian export? Would a few cases of good rakija change their minds?

Quote Originally Posted by 421SuperDuty View Post
    Now that 90% of the good semis have been banned, any update on these? Are HS Produkt still not considering it for civilian export? Would a few cases of good rakija change their minds?
    Highly dubious they'd do that. IF they did, it wouldn't pass the RCMP's sniff test considering the 243 was banned the same way.
    Tooling up for a semi auto only package of the VHS for such low numbers for a Canadian / Euro market would probably push this firearm into the $4000 area IF they decided to set up the tooling to create a semi auto only variant that was different enough to not be "easily convertible".
    They couldn't even do the FN type of blockages in order to justify a US market due to import bans. They can't even go through the route of the SG550 imports where JDI imported them as "pistols" since the VHS2s are bullpup. If you were going to un-bullpup them, that would just leave it to be another G36/ SL8

How many of you counted the rounds he went through? That’s one expensive lighter alternative haha
    I’m here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I’m all out of gum.

Quote Originally Posted by 421SuperDuty View Post
    I think You are going to have to go threw alot more dvd jokes before you get an answer haha
    Freedom Isn't Free.

Funny enough VHS was years before DVD or Blu ray so if you wanna make a stupid joke, maybe you should try Betamax which was the direct competitor to VHS at the time.
    Follow through isn't just a shooting fundamental, it's a life skill.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    So apparently rights to this rifle in Canada and USA belong to Springfield Armoury, who import the HS Produkt Pistols under their brand name XD. Not sure it's really worth our time and effort to re-design this for our market if it has to be done through another company who would most likely want a cut to bring these to our market -if they'd even want to do so in the first place. Not sure why they haven't moved on making this available in USA if they have the rights to it. Anyways, reviews don't appear to be that stellar anyways, so we decided not to pursue further.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Uber Super GunNutz Mikehenrybell's Avatar
    I still remember blockbuster used to have bunch of those in stock, god I wish I could bought 10.

I just like the cool top rail handle thing, like a FAMAS or something. Someone should fab up a T97 rail/handle thing and sell it. Maybe I'm the only one though...where to learn CAD online...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast