$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516

Thread: Something Big is Coming...

Still no news for me either...ordered on Friday.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet alexD92's Avatar
    Order came in!! Always great dealing with you guys!

Thanks!
    Pew pew

CGN Regular
    Sale is over but the 50% off clearance ad is still up.

Placed an order during the sale (29 Sept), received the confirmation but nothing else. So I gave them the benefit of the doubt because of the sale. I was contacted today and told that the item I ordered was actually out of stock, and they would not re-order and honour the sale price for me due to the "time, money and logistical hassle". I was offered a refund or store credit. I know this type of mistake is unfortunate but I was hoping that Rampart would step up and make it right. I have ordered in the past with success, but this just doesn't sit right with me.

Business Member Rampart_Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrantula View Post
    Placed an order during the sale (29 Sept), received the confirmation but nothing else. So I gave them the benefit of the doubt because of the sale. I was contacted today and told that the item I ordered was actually out of stock, and they would not re-order and honour the sale price for me due to the "time, money and logistical hassle". I was offered a refund or store credit. I know this type of mistake is unfortunate but I was hoping that Rampart would step up and make it right. I have ordered in the past with success, but this just doesn't sit right with me.
    Shoot me an email with your order number and info at cameron@rampartcorp.com and I'll follow up on what the issue was. Some items sold so fast that the inventory did not update immediately and we oversold in a few cases. If the item was clearance or from a MFG we no longer deal with it may be a challenge to re-order, but I'll do my best to get you sorted!
    Cameron Wheler
    Director of Marketing
    Rampart International Corporation
    Sales@rampartcorp.com