Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: RDB please

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'm excited. Been waiting a long time. I have a sub2000 and a su16 and wouldn't mind adding an rdb to my collection. Being a lefty it would be nice to experience the downward ejection.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Interested!!!

Any talk of 308's? I think the 223 bullpup design has been pretty well covered. Other than the lower ejection is there any significant differences from this and the RFB?

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalDan View Post
    Wow I thought there would be a lot more interest in this thread.
    Im sure there will be when the dealers start popping in to say that they are going to be receiving some.....im interested...being a lefty as well...but again, waiting for the dealers to start posting ...im sure it will begin soon ! :-)

I have a few keltec's in my cabinet. But this one is the one I really want in 5.56. I've already started saving up for it. These will be sold out as fast as sub2k's are.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    Any talk of 308's? I think the 223 bullpup design has been pretty well covered. Other than the lower ejection is there any significant differences from this and the RFB?
    The RFB has a more complicated feed/ejection system where the spent case is pivoted upward and fed onto an ejection track from which it will eventally fall from an opening at the front of the rifle near the gas block... The pivoting extractor is neat and the whole system quite reliable in my experience. My RFB is one of my favorite rifle in 308 because it is so handy and it feels lighter than it really is with its long and heavy profile barrel! I did install a forward stubby grip because the supporting hand has a tendency to ride forward and touch the very hot gas block up front! The only drawback is the use of FAL mags which are less ubiquitous nowadays and are only used in the RFB here in Canada (in non-prohibs!)

Can't wait for the RDB as it looks like the ultimate non-restricted short and lightweight .223 rifle using AR mags!

Quote Originally Posted by tootall View Post
    Vault is still the official importer for Keltec, aren't they?
    Gary from Vault told me that now that the FRT has been issued, the next step is for Keltec to apply to US State Dept for permission to export.
    Once that is passed, they will tool up for the longer barrel for the Can. market.
    They are thinking early next year...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'd pre-pay if any retailers are confident of receiving product on anything more than the lottery system.

RFB has been around for years!

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    How much for a restricted US version IRUNGUNS?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast