Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 18% OFF September Special & NEW LAR-15 Steel Mags!

Anyone who bought these needs to be aware to keep them on the down low....
    CSSA and CCFR member

CBSA already examined some of the magazines and allowed them in to the country. With that information Zahal shipped the rest of the magazines that had already been ordered. It CBSA's turning Canadian gun owners into criminals due to there ineptitude. So what about the magazines they examined already and deemed legal?
    The only easy day was yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    CGN mods you need to sanction this retailer. Despite repeated warnings this vendor is putting lawful Canadian in legal jeopardy. Heck these guys are not even in Canada.

I know they are paid sponsors but you need to do the right thing. Shut these guys down.

That sucks. I presume you have the ability to appeal the decision, as with other CBSA decisions rendered? All hope is not lost - just because one CBSA lackey decided that these were illegal doesn't mean that they actually are. I had a Spartan Blades CQC Tool get seized under assumption that it was a Push Dagger and thus prohibited. I appealed it because that's ####ing ridiculous, won, and had my knife in my possession not a month later.

Keep us updated on how you make out on the appeal process!

Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by dunning View Post
    My 10/30 mags have officially been deemed as prohibited devices under subsection 84.....

" 3 x overcapacity magazines (mags designed for rifle) D memo 19-13-2 para 50"
    If it's worth shooting once, it's worth shooting twice.
    LaRue STEALTH Crusader - Gen4 G34
    LARUEMINATI
    tap, rack, click...?

Quote Originally Posted by PaveHammer View Post
    That sucks. I presume you have the ability to appeal the decision, as with other CBSA decisions rendered? All hope is not lost - just because one CBSA lackey decided that these were illegal doesn't mean that they actually are. I had a Spartan Blades CQC Tool get seized under assumption that it was a Push Dagger and thus prohibited. I appealed it because that's ####ing ridiculous, won, and had my knife in my possession not a month later.

Keep us updated on how you make out on the appeal process!

Bradley
    Yes I have 90 days to appeal in writing but I'm not going to bother with it. Zahal has already given me a full refund.

Appeal it. What do you have to loose.

A number of years back I had some mags seized and the inspection was questionable. I appealed and the mags were sent to me. You have to write a good letter and have grounds for the appeal. It's been stated that they've already let some of these in so why did the others pass and yours get seized? Certainly a point for appeal.

Not only should customers appeal but Zahal should also write an intelligently written letter explaining to CBSA why these are not prohibited....
    Click, Bang.

CGN frequent flyer
    I once bought a knife from Gearbest CBSA seized it. A little while ago I bought the same knife from Amazon.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by dunning View Post
    Yes I have 90 days to appeal in writing but I'm not going to bother with it. Zahal has already given me a full refund.
    This is such a fly by operation. These guys have no liability at all whatsoever. No skin in the game and they are peddling prohibited devices.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Daver_II View Post
    No

We need to put the government on their heels....
    Or on their asses.

Why should we sell out a company that tries to get us what we want.....
    yeah go change the law. Don't break it.