Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: 18% OFF September Special & NEW LAR-15 Steel Mags!

I recently enquired with another retailer about some 10/30 LAR mags and received this reply:

The RCMP are reviewing all AR magazines. Until this review is completed import certificates are not being renewed for anything other than short body 10rd magazines.
    Last edited by SilentRadar; 07-04-2020 at 09:42 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer berger's Avatar
    Doesn't matter how old the files are the bulletins and point about pistol mags being fine for use in rifles is still valid.

Not here to argue with anyone...if the mags get turned back for some reason and Zahal doesn't refund me, then I will cancel my order with Visa. Not really difficult.
    Prost!

Berger

We have been very happy with our previous Canadian compliant products.

We have not had any reason to treat these 10/30 bodies any different from a 10/33 glock magazine or other limited pistol magazines.

Gilboa in Israel manufactures a dedicated bufferless AR style pistol that ships with dedicated factory thirty rounders. You might have seen them in the cornershot system.

We have been warned by industry organizations that pursuit of Beowulf of multi-caliber magazine solutions may not have long term viability. We haven't heard anything more than what you read here in regards to Beowulf, but we're not about to spin up that kind of project based on the current environment.

However, we have had no problem with regular customer shipments of any of our riveted rifle and pistol magazines.

We do include a CBSA disclaimer with all our Canadian magazine shipments detailing how we limit the magazines (spine rivet) and the relevant sections of the criminal code.
    Last edited by Zahal.org; 09-27-2017 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahal.org View Post
    We have been very happy with our previous Canadian compliant products from E-lander.

We have not had any reason to treat these 10/30 bodies any different from a 10/33 glock magazine or other limited pistol magazines.

Gilboa in Israel manufactures a dedicated bufferless AR style pistol that ships with dedicated factory thirty rounders. You might have seen them in the cornershot system.

We have been warned by industry organizations that pursuit of Beowulf of multi-caliber magazine solutions may not have long term viability. We haven't heard anything more than what you read here in regards to Beowulf, but we're not about to spin up that kind of project based on the current environment.

However, we have had no problem with regular customer shipments of any of our riveted rifle and pistol magazines.

We do include a CBSA disclaimer with all our Canadian magazine shipments detailing how we limit the magazines (spine rivet) and the relevant sections of the criminal code.
    Thanks for the fast reply. The Beowulf magazine is an entirely different issue and I don't blame you for steering clear of that.

When do you expect to be restocked on the 10/30’s?

Quote Originally Posted by pipeliner View Post
    X2

They went quick I guess

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by pipeliner View Post
    X3

I'm in if they restock.

Moe
    Thank you Stanislav Petrov..... every living thing thanks you.

X4 plz

X5 good sir

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    x6!!