Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Straight Shooters Indoor Range now open #7, 1305 33rd St NE Calgary

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    Application inbound tonight.

Payment options?

Who and when do I send you my money😉
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer wayupnorth's Avatar
    while i don't live in Calgary anymore my dad does so ill ask for him, any plans on Seniors Pricing for Memberships?
    Things either are what they appear to be;
    or they neither are, nor appear to be;
    or they are, and do not appear to be;
    or they are not, and yet appear to be.

[QUOTE=docscoutjr;14177503]Can we get our brass back?...unlike some $#@% ranges AHEM!!!!! CSC aka Calgary Shooting Centre (who I was very impressed with originally) who singed me up and said. "oh yes we will help you get you brass back or set you up in a different bay" but the reality has been that "you shall not touch any brass not right at your feet" and five times I have asked if someone "authorized" could go forward and sweep I was met with "no, sorry we can't do that, we are too busy". So I hope you guys are brass pick up friendly, even once fired 9mm has value to those that shoot competitively.[/QUOT

You can't even pick up your brass when the entire range is empty (no one else there) and your guns are cased....I also do not understand but I have learned to live with it.
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayupnorth View Post
    while i don't live in Calgary anymore my dad does so ill ask for him, any plans on Seniors Pricing for Memberships?
    We will have a seniors discount once we are open. However - it will not be as good of pricing as the current "pre opening" special.

[QUOTE=platnumbob;14181044]
    Quote Originally Posted by docscoutjr View Post
    Can we get our brass back?...unlike some $#@% ranges AHEM!!!!! CSC aka Calgary Shooting Centre (who I was very impressed with originally) who singed me up and said. "oh yes we will help you get you brass back or set you up in a different bay" but the reality has been that "you shall not touch any brass not right at your feet" and five times I have asked if someone "authorized" could go forward and sweep I was met with "no, sorry we can't do that, we are too busy". So I hope you guys are brass pick up friendly, even once fired 9mm has value to those that shoot competitively.[/QUOT

You can't even pick up your brass when the entire range is empty (no one else there) and your guns are cased....I also do not understand but I have learned to live with it.
    Let us get our doors open and we will come up with a plan that is fair and safe.

We've sold about half of the pre opening memberships that we have available. A common question I am being asked - when does the membership start? It starts the day that we have our range open for business.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Western Metal Inc View Post
    We've sold about half of the pre opening memberships that we have available. A common question I am being asked - when does the membership start? It starts the day that we have our range open for business.
    Any further along with affiliate pricing? Day pass price? Day pass discount for affiliate?
    CCFR

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

I definitely wanna support you guys so affiliate would be nice to get restricteds, I'm not an indoor shooter but I would happily buy ammo, accessories etc
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

Quote Originally Posted by oddball_ted View Post
    I definitely wanna support you guys so affiliate would be nice to get restricteds, I'm not an indoor shooter but I would happily buy ammo, accessories etc
    We’re nailing down all the loose ends. The affiliate is coming soon. We can’t sell affiliates until we’re open so it just hasn’t made the top of the list yet.