Straight Shooters Indoor Range now open #7, 1305 33rd St NE Calgary

How many is the limit?

Yeah curious too because I want affiliate details. If I'm risking not getting a spot I will just get a daytime pass. I know you are getting alot of questions but the first two levels of membership are clear what's the hold up on the affiliate pricing?

Yeah curious too because I want affiliate details. If I'm risking not getting a spot I will just get a daytime pass. I know you are getting alot of questions but the first two levels of membership are clear what's the hold up on the affiliate pricing?

We are crazy busy getting all the ducks in a row. Our thoughts are that we can't offer the affiliate until the doors are open. We will get to this in the near future.

I apologize if this has already been mentioned. Are you guys aware of any developments for a new indoor range in the Edmonton area? There had been some talk of a new facility being built in the Acheson Industrial area.

We are crazy busy getting all the ducks in a row. Our thoughts are that we can't offer the affiliate until the doors are open. We will get to this in the near future.

Copy that. I'm assuming the affiliates will not factor in heavily to your aforementioned limit anyway? Most are out of necessity and are basically considered daily pass traffic for a fee or slightly reduced fee when they do happen by? . Correct me if I'm wrong

I apologize if this has already been mentioned. Are you guys aware of any developments for a new indoor range in the Edmonton area? There had been some talk of a new facility being built in the Acheson Industrial area.

We have heard these rumours as well but do not know the outcome.

I am interesting in joining the club solely because the location is much more convenient for me. That being said, it appears the range has a lot less to offer incomparison to your local competitiors. TSE has 50M rifle Bay and CSC has no restriction steel ammunition. Unless I’m missing something, $600 appears to be a little high.

I am interesting in joining the club solely because the location is much more convenient for me. That being said, it appears the range has a lot less to offer incomparison to your local competitiors. TSE has 50M rifle Bay and CSC has no restriction steel ammunition. Unless I’m missing something, $600 appears to be a little high.

$400 for the early birds.

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, what will the renewal rates be after the first year? Will they be discounted like others in the industry or will they stay at $600 and $400 respectively?

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, what will the renewal rates be after the first year? Will they be discounted like others in the industry or will they stay at $600 and $400 respectively?

I don't think they have set their minds on that yet...will most likely be announced once people start to give them feed backs with this type of range setup.

They are betting on people to like the semi private environment and willing to pay top $$$ for it. I am more concerned about availability (even after they said they will limit the numbers of membership) once they open, since only 6 lanes are up for grabs at any giving time (2 pistol and 4 rifle/pistol lanes). It will be tough during the weekends and holidays to line up for the longer lanes for sure. I wonder if they will set a time limit to mitigate the lack of availability during certain hours.

Last edited:
I don't think they have set their minds on that yet...will most likely be announced once people start to give them feed backs with this type of range setup.

They are betting on people to like the semi private environment and willing to pay top $$$ for it. I am more concerned about availability (even after they said they will limit the numbers of membership) once they open it up since only up 6 lanes are up to grabs at any giving time (2 pistol and 4 rifle/pistol lanes). It will be tough during the weekends and holidays to line up for the longer lanes for sure. I wonder if they will set a time limit to mitigate the lack of availability during certain hours.

While I understand availability may be a concern, but time limits suck too.

Great to hear another range is opening in Calgary, you can NEVER have enough!!! Depending on it's location to the airport (where I work), I would be interested in becoming a weekday member

Back
Top Bottom