Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Straight Shooters Indoor Range now open #7, 1305 33rd St NE Calgary

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnC6 View Post
    How many is the limit?
    Yeah curious too because I want affiliate details. If I'm risking not getting a spot I will just get a daytime pass. I know you are getting alot of questions but the first two levels of membership are clear what's the hold up on the affiliate pricing?
    CCFR

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hfx123 View Post
    Yeah curious too because I want affiliate details. If I'm risking not getting a spot I will just get a daytime pass. I know you are getting alot of questions but the first two levels of membership are clear what's the hold up on the affiliate pricing?
    We are crazy busy getting all the ducks in a row. Our thoughts are that we can't offer the affiliate until the doors are open. We will get to this in the near future.

I apologize if this has already been mentioned. Are you guys aware of any developments for a new indoor range in the Edmonton area? There had been some talk of a new facility being built in the Acheson Industrial area.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Western Metal Inc View Post
    We are crazy busy getting all the ducks in a row. Our thoughts are that we can't offer the affiliate until the doors are open. We will get to this in the near future.
    Copy that. I'm assuming the affiliates will not factor in heavily to your aforementioned limit anyway? Most are out of necessity and are basically considered daily pass traffic for a fee or slightly reduced fee when they do happen by? . Correct me if I'm wrong
    CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by TAR View Post
    I apologize if this has already been mentioned. Are you guys aware of any developments for a new indoor range in the Edmonton area? There had been some talk of a new facility being built in the Acheson Industrial area.
    We have heard these rumours as well but do not know the outcome.

CGN Regular
    I am interesting in joining the club solely because the location is much more convenient for me. That being said, it appears the range has a lot less to offer incomparison to your local competitiors. TSE has 50M rifle Bay and CSC has no restriction steel ammunition. Unless I’m missing something, $600 appears to be a little high.

Quote Originally Posted by xopher View Post
    I am interesting in joining the club solely because the location is much more convenient for me. That being said, it appears the range has a lot less to offer incomparison to your local competitiors. TSE has 50M rifle Bay and CSC has no restriction steel ammunition. Unless I’m missing something, $600 appears to be a little high.
    $400 for the early birds.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Western Metal Inc View Post
    $400 for the early birds.
    What about after the first year? Are there any expansion plans?

Quote Originally Posted by xopher View Post
    What about after the first year? Are there any expansion plans?
    There are plans. One thing I wanted to mention - once you've experienced this style of range you will appreciate the difference between this and traditional styles.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    I'm mostly in for the distance. Assuming itl be close to me in Airdrie.