Agree Target Sports a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnynox

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was in browsing the gun cabinets one Sunday when a member was buying ammunition. No big deal right but when handing over his Pal handed over some other card and proceeded to joke how hung over he was, and he shouldn't be shooting. I guess in this place as long as you spend you stay welcome.

Was in browsing the gun cabinets one Sunday when a member was buying ammunition. No big deal right but when handing over his Pal handed over some other card and proceeded to joke how hung over he was, and he shouldn't be shooting. I guess in this place as long as you spend you stay welcome.

Really....

Last edited:

Can anybody make any sense of this ####?
So a guy bought ammo and mistakenly handed over the wrong card and said he was hung over? And some how this made you unwelcome in their store?

Last time i went to Target, i went to the washroom and they ran out of the fancy pink soap they normally have and then toilet paper. WTF!!!

Hmm cool story... reminds me of the one my 95 yr old uncle tells every Christmas never has finished it or even explained why he tells it....where was I again?

So your discriminating against hung over people?

I need to go to my safe space and cry for a bit... I'm so offended... and I'm not even hung over.

HOLM

(Hung Over Lives Matter)

Did he drive to the gun store?

Did he leave pets or children in the car while he shopped?

If he did drive, were his tires under inflated?

Was his windshield cracked or chipped?

Maybe he was wearing a bandana notorious for gang affiliation and colors.

We can't stop here , best to do some follow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom