Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS is pleased to bring in the HK G36 22LR in a NON Restricted Platform

Also wondering if the 25rd magazine will be pined to 10. If not, I will definitely pick up one.
    Do you also sell spare magazine for this? I could not find the 25rd one from your US store website. I only see 10, 20 and 30s.
    Thanks.

Some reviews:
    http://www.tactical-life.com/firearm...wfm16-g36-lead
    http://www.personaldefenseworld.com/...koch-g36-22-11
    http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...ces-22-lr-g36/

It appears to use the same Walther mags as the Colt M4/HK 416/Beretta ARX160 .22 rifles. If that is the case, then the M4 mags are not limited to 10 rounds (the HK 416 & ARX160 mags are limited to 10 due to pistol versions) and can be used in any of these rifles.
    Last edited by Tom E Gun; 10-01-2017 at 11:51 AM.

The mags are not uniquely marked for each platform as they are all interchangble and identical. They do however come in black or gray and packaged differently per platform. If IRG can get the mags as blank OEM packaged from Walther, no pinning is necessary.

Are there Importation / duties / brokerage fees as well?
    Last edited by QMaze; 10-01-2017 at 03:39 PM.
    -------------------------------

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_1982's Avatar
    Hmmmm. GSG 15 or this........
    CSSA and CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by QMaze View Post
    Are there Importation / duties / brokerage fees as well?
    Yes, US $25 per firearm. There should be a sticky with more detailed information.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Found the FRT entry finally...

Mags are limited to 10 rounds.

- G36 model uses the magzine from Heckler & Koch Model 416 "family" of firearms.

- there are large capacity cartridge magazines available for the Heckler & Koch Model 416 "family" of firearms.

- these firearm Models are manufactured in both rifle and handgun configurations. The cartridge magazines are advertised by H&K as interchange between the rifle and the handgun; all H&K Model 416 Cartridge Magazines are considered "handgun" magazines. As handguns are limited to a ten shot magazine capacity in accordance with the CC PART III, S. 84, Regulations PART 4 Para 3. (1) (b) "The Former Cartridge Magazine Control Regulations", this limits the magazine capacity for both the rifle and the handgun configuration of the H&K Model 416 to ten (10) shots, despite the firearm being designed to use rim-fire ammunition.

NOTE: - the Heckler & Koch cartridge magazine for this firearm at 10 shots capacity, H&K 416 Part Number 2245300 is an acceptable "handgun" magazine.

- the Heckler & Koch cartridge magazine for this firearm at 20 shots capacity, H&K 416 Part Number 2245301 is a "prohibited device" unless reduced to ten (10) shots capacity.

- the Heckler & Koch cartridge magazine for this firearm at 30 shots capacity, H&K 416 Part Number 2245302 is a "prohibited device" unless reduced to ten (10) shots capacity.
    The Colt M4 22lr mags have a different part number. They are different mags. Mfg. Number:#WAL 576604
    Last edited by fenceline; 10-02-2017 at 12:38 AM.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    Found the FRT entry finally...

Mags are limited to 10 rounds.

The Colt M4 22lr mags have a different part number. They are different mags. Mfg. Number:#WAL 576604
    Thanks for the information. I still want IRG to confirm. I don't really like the look of the 30rd magazine since I think it's a bit too long. I was hoping get the 25rd or 20rd instead.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zhihong.james View Post
    Thanks for the information. I still want IRG to confirm. I don't really like the look of the 30rd magazine since I think it's a bit too long. I was hoping get the 25rd or 20rd instead.
    The information in quotes provided is a direct quote from the FRT entry legal section comments for the gun itself.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    The information in quotes provided is a direct quote from the FRT entry legal section comments for the gun itself.
    Well that's not good at all !
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!