Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Factory Barrel Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm Canadian Edition Pre-Order!

CGN Regular
    I would really like 10/15 , 9 rnd mags are useless to me

CGN Regular
    Does Wanstalls do gift certificates? Company shareholders might need some g19s...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Outcast's Avatar
    One stop from 100 acres with a house in the middle
    This is a pre-order deposit of $150 to secure an incoming Glock 19 Gen 4 Canadian Edition at a full cost of $739.99, any cancelled deposits will be transferred to store credit. These are estimated to be arriving in 60-90 days (December 2017 - Jan 2018)

When you say full cost, that's taxes in for $739.99? If so I'm in for sure

Ordered already. Glock 19 is by far the best 9mm Glock in my mind. I wish our legal barrel length was 100 mm so we didn't have to screw around with after market crappy barrels or threaded. I am going to order truglo TFO's to mine. They are awesome sites.

I would probably order a 23 with the same barrrel setup.

Quote Originally Posted by covert ops View Post
    Ordered already. Glock 19 is by far the best 9mm Glock in my mind. I wish our legal barrel length was 100 mm so we didn't have to screw around with after market crappy barrels or threaded. I am going to order truglo TFO's to mine. They are awesome sites.

I would probably order a 23 with the same barrrel setup.
    Why do people keep saying it's the best 9mm glock?
    Go read that shlock to a soldier or a fireman or a football player or a bloody barber Theyll all knock your "this" right down your throat while sippin a beer and eating chicken wings.Then wipe their wee fingers on your pretty little pouch"

Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by skoal View Post
    I agree that G 19 may at some point better than G 17.
    I LOVE HONEY

Because it is.

Quote Originally Posted by mobusten View Post
    Because it is.
    Compelling argument.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    It is one of the most size efficient "midsize" 9mm for CCW that holds 15 rounds. At the time the Glock 19 came out, most 'compact versions' of wondernine pistols like Sig P228, Beretta 92FC held only 13 rounds while G19 held 15. Even today, compared to Walthers, HK's and CZ's that hold 15 rounds, it is still the most size efficient, while not being so small to impair ease of shooting.

One could argue the S&W M&P 9C at 12 rounds is smaller. The new S&W 2.0 Compact virtually matches the glock 19 in size efficiency.

I don't like Glocks but I have to admit the G19 is very trim. My HK P2000 is a tiny bit shorter but only holds 13 rounds (assuming full capacity magazines in a free country). My Walther P99 and PPQ are a bit more accurate but are bulkier. Here in Canada where we can't CCW and are limited to 10 rounds regardless of size, it may not be the best if you find you shoot the full size Glocks more easily. One of my good friends loves his heavy oversized Sig 226 x-series because in the context of target shooting and 3 gun, they outperform lighter smaller guns.

With today's focus on very concealable pistols, the G19 may not be the best for pure defensive CCW either...Glock 43, S&W shield, Walther PPS have it beat for that. Like everything else you have to define what paramaters are important to you to help determine what is 'best'.

G19 is king because nothing (not even the new m&p 2.0 compact) match its size efficiency, weight, lower than nearly every other bore axis (except the stryke pistols) and decent capacity. Couple with Glock reliability and after market support, you simply cannot unseat his ass from the throne. Here in Canada it matters far less, but where you can ccw it just can not be beaten outright, and rarely even matched in of any of those criteria.