Thread: Thanksgiving Weekend

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Thanksgiving Weekend

In standard Wolverine fashion we are out of here for the long weekend coming up, we will be gone from Friday ( 4:00 PM ) until Tuesday ( 8:00 AM ).

My intention is to head on back to the homestead with the family, enjoy some good home cooked meals, eat way to much, fall asleep on the recliner, and repeat the following day with some Turkey Sandwiches. And of course most likely watch some football, play cards, argue with the brothers over a few wobbly pops, and enjoy some family time. My weekend is going to be kept plain and simple, but that is just me. What is everyone else's plans for the weekend?

By the by, website will still be plugging away if you need to order anything..... ----> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/#?sortValue=0

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN frequent flyer
    Going over to a annual TG dinner at my brother in law's place. Get full with Turkey, roast beef and mashed potatoes. I then have sugar shock with the tons of desserts. Life is good.

Thanksgiving moose hunt for me and my brother in northern Sk, take the .410 for chickens as well. Monday I'm cruising to Alberta for a meal with the in-laws.
    Paydays are also range days.