CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Question about renewal

  1. #1
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,234

    Question about renewal

    Got my last renewal notice on September 22nd and promptly forgot about it. It expires Saturday October 7, and I renewed it this morning (October 3). I don't have to worry about any lapses in coverage, correct?

  2. #2
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Onagoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    SW Ontario
    Posts
    13,764
    For time sensitive and policy specific questions...it might make more sense to contact them directly?
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.

    - Richard Feynman

  3. #3
    Super GunNutz 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    ottawa ontario
    Posts
    1,224
    Did you do it online? I renewed mine about 4 months early just in case and got a new license in exactly 7 days.

  4. #4
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Galt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    2,925
    I did mine online Aug 11...got it Sept 3.

  5. #5
    CGN Regular Mr.Rigpig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SE Sask
    Posts
    513
    I renewed mine Aug 27 online and am still waiting....

  6. #6
    Member Hort Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    57
    Just did mine on Sept 12th online and got it on the the 29th.

  7. #7
    Newbie sirhcchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    19
    I renewed mine a month ago and experienced a delay because they didn't have a copy of my range card. Apparently your att is now a condition of your licence. No more fat envelopes jammed in my range gear. Who knew? Seriously, I really didn't know. And I spend way to much time reading this stuff.

    This would not delay someone with a nonrestricted
    Licence.

    Quote Originally Posted by rkm456 View Post
    Got my last renewal notice on September 22nd and promptly forgot about it. It expires Saturday October 7, and I renewed it this morning (October 3). I don't have to worry about any lapses in coverage, correct?

  8. #8
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,234
    Quote Originally Posted by 84fuegoturbo View Post
    Did you do it online? I renewed mine about 4 months early just in case and got a new license in exactly 7 days.
    Are you referring to your firearms license?

  9. #9
    GunNutz silverfoxdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    West Quebec
    Posts
    85,264
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rigpig View Post
    I renewed mine Aug 27 online and am still waiting....
    Sent mine in Aug 13 still waiting..
    Shoot often and safely... We stand as one or not at all

  10. #10
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer condomboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chilliwack
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by sirhcchris View Post
    I renewed mine a month ago and experienced a delay because they didn't have a copy of my range card. Apparently your att is now a condition of your licence. No more fat envelopes jammed in my range gear. Who knew? Seriously, I really didn't know. And I spend way to much time reading this stuff.

    This would not delay someone with a nonrestricted
    Licence.
    ...The ATT was only two pages... The fat envelope I assume is all your certificates which should still be jammed in your range gear
    If you know how many guns you have... you don't have enough

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •