Thread: Want to stand out at the range ?

Want to stand out at the range ?

Then this is for you ,LOL :

https://dlaskarms.com/products/boyds...barrel-channel

I don't know why we ordered this or how long it's been here but I think it would make someone's daughter VERY happy. We had it built into a gun at one point and it actually didn't look half bad...for a girl.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sulisa's Avatar
    Hey now - I bought the 10/22 with the short pink stock. My son appreciates the shorter length, and the missus likes the pink stock. Win/win

So I'm guessing this is a full length stock, perfect for, say... a female shooter?

Quote Originally Posted by sulisa View Post
    Hey now - I bought the 10/22 with the short pink stock. My son appreciates the shorter length, and the missus likes the pink stock. Win/win

So I'm guessing this is a full length stock, perfect for, say... a female shooter?
    Yessum, sure is. It is almost a dead ringer for the Ruger factory Birch stock in size and shape. Even uses the factory forward barrel band... If my daughter was 5 years older it wouldn't be listed here for sale !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    And I thought a guy with a KAC SR-25 with all hello kitty stickers on it and bows my hooters on the case would stand out, too many women asked to squeeze the hooters, damn owls flew off on me lol
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol