Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bushnell Engage Tactical Optics - Landing Next Week - Excellent Value Scopes

how much for 6-18x50 and 3-9x50 and are they in stock?
    "I live life one Quarter Pounder at a time.. for those 800 calories or more, I am FREE :D "

IPSC BC Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JR Hartman's Avatar
    hey, can you speak more on the differences between the 30mm tube ones and the 1" tube ones?

4-12x40 1" is roughly half the price of the 4-16x44 in 30mm tube.

still a good price, I'd just l like to know what I am getting for the extra money, or missing out on if I get the cheaper one.

I am in the market for two scopes right now too, one for a .223 bolt action varmint and one for a shorter range thumper in 9.3x62
    the CGN formerly know as John_in_BC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer H Wally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JR Hartman View Post
    hey, can you speak more on the differences between the 30mm tube ones and the 1" tube ones?

4-12x40 1" is roughly half the price of the 4-16x44 in 30mm tube.

still a good price, I'd just l like to know what I am getting for the extra money, or missing out on if I get the cheaper one.

I am in the market for two scopes right now too, one for a .223 bolt action varmint and one for a shorter range thumper in 9.3x62
    X2 curious on the price differences. I'm really liking them!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ben777lemay's Avatar
    Looks not bad but I really hate the *Engage* marking on the objective bell...

Will these be regular stock items? Between jobs but I'd like two in the next couple months.

CGN Regular
    I've got a 4-12 1", 4-16 30mm, 6-24 30mm. Main difference between the 1" to the 30mm is the turrets. They are exposed on the 30's and capped on the 1". Reticles all look the same, I love the simple, but useful layout of 1moa hash marks. You get more adjustment range in the 30's, but not much. If you are using the reticle, it's not an issue anyway. I plan on adding more of these scopes to various rimfire and CF rifles....I can't put an SB on each one. The 6-24 has 1/8moa clicks, I don't know if it's the only one, I believe every other scope is 1/4 moa.

Since these are SFP reticles, you can set up a tape measure or a 1" grid target at 100 and find out what the spacing is on your lowest or other settings. I can't remember the exact numbers but the math should work out to 3moa space on the 3-1 mag range scopes and 4 moa on the 30mm 4-1 mag scopes.

Ordered on Friday and the scope showed up today. Wow. Thanks guys!
    Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.

Expried Business Member
    We've got all of our Bushnell Engage models (except 2.5-10) back in stock now at new lower pricing! We also received a few new models we hadn't had previously, linked below

Bushnell Engage 2-7x36mm

Bushnell Engage 3-12x42mm

I'm a leupold man but I have to admit these are nice scopes. A friend had one last fall and I helped site his rifle in. The clarity was impressive and the scope well made. I'd put one on one of my rifles.

looking at the 6-24 50mm
    "I live life one Quarter Pounder at a time.. for those 800 calories or more, I am FREE :D "

IPSC BC Member

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast