Thread: WALTHER PPQ M2 NAVY 9MM 4 629.97 USD In Canada

WALTHER PPQ M2 NAVY 9MM 4 629.97 USD In Canada

Attachment 122111
    Please click on picture for link to site

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Another dealer here was talking about a Walther Q4 Tac 9mm which was essentially the same as the Q5 but with a 4" slide and 106mm barrel. Is that something you could get?

Quote Originally Posted by juancarlos View Post
    Another dealer here was talking about a Walther Q4 Tac 9mm which was essentially the same as the Q5 but with a 4" slide and 106mm barrel. Is that something you could get?
    We would need a UPC or model number, Walther doesn't show a Q4 available unless we are missing something.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We would need a UPC or model number, Walther doesn't show a Q4 available unless we are missing something.
    I think it was something they might have been looking at as a special edition.

I googled the q4 tac and sounds like it would be a nice piece if they actually made one. I'd buy one for sure
    Insert list of guns you own here:
    (Who needs a registry if everyone advertises what they own)

Scrap Bill C-68

CGN frequent flyer
    damn just bought a ppq
    CCFR Member

Off the googles.....no SKU to be found:

The Q4 is similar to Q5 Match but with a 4" slide and Canadian-special 106mm long barrel and on the slide no milling groves.
    Spec: - 4” optics ready slide - Slide marked "PPQ". - threaded barrel (½”-28) w/thread protector or 106mm barrel - trigger assembly in black -
    3 additional base plates – Docter, Leupold, and Trijicon - 3x 10-rd. magazines - LPA rear sight - LPA fiber optic front sight, red - Pistol comes with same sights as Q5 Match - Q5 gun case

Can you get just the baseplates? I've got 5 M1 mags and my king sized mitts would benefit greatly from the extra finger room...

I have been on the market for a new handgun... PPQ seems to fit my needs pretty decently.
    Only bummer, it is either the 5 inches or the Navy model... no 106mm Canadian barrel.
    Would LOVE to see a Q4 entering the market!