bringing a photo over from imgur

Savage11

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
i have got my pictures to imgur and tryed to copy every link it gave me for the picture and nothing worked. thanks for the help as im sure it will be easy to straiten this out

Login, hover your mouse over your user name, click images, use the link that says BBcode, copy and paste, go ahead and try it.

g9wy8Qx.jpg

Last edited:
thanks a bunch it gave me 5 or 6 different codes to choose and i thought i tryed them all but i guess i skiped thr BBcode. have it all organized now

No problem. I believe it is different on what type of posting you are making. Just click "go advanced" or "preview posting" (depending on what you are doing) after copying and pasting link to see if the picture will work.
Also, I would edit your photos on imgur to make them smaller.

No problem. I believe it is different on what type of posting you are making. Just click "go advanced" or "preview posting" (depending on what you are doing) after copying and pasting link to see if the picture will work.
Also, I would edit your photos on imgur to make them smaller.

You can also select the photo size you want to use right on Imgur and then select your BBCode.

Same question but does anyone know how to do what is described from the Imgur App using an iPad........ only thing I can seem to do is paste a link

Back
Top Bottom