Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nanuk tsa power-claw retrofit!

Nanuk tsa power-claw retrofit!

If you already own or are planning on getting one of the amazing NANUK hardcases, this product is for you.

The latest product form NANUK are the retrofit TSA powerclaws which you can add yourself to your cases if you didn't already.
    It adds another level of security to your case keeping all your precious items.

Compatible with the following NANUK cases:
    908 | 918 | 920 | 925 | 933 | 935 | 940 | 945 | 950 | 960

EACH KIT CONTAINS:
    2x TSA Powerclaw latches
    2x Coded TSA keys
    4x installation pins (2x short, 2x long)

Name:  powerclaw_retrofit2.jpg
Views: 1541
Size:  30.1 KB

AVAILABLE AT TESRO CANADA

Watch the video below for installation guidance

Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

Hi there, I bought a six pistol case from you , in the fall of last year, great case. HOWEVER, I watched the video for the retrofit powerclaw key locks and was curious. If I install them on my case, and lock them with the provided key, and correct me if I am wrong, what prevents a thief, from just pulling out the installation pin holding the powerclaw key lock , to the case ??? Believe me , thieves aren't dummies, if this is a flaw, they have already figured it out. IF NOT, please explain to me how this cant happen. Thanks in advance, if satisfied with the answer , I definitely will purchase the retrofit locks.

CGN Regular
    They're more likely to steal the whole case and cut/break it open than spend the time to pull the pin....

That pin simply holds the locking clamp when the clamp is "open."

When the clamp is closed, and locked, you can take the pin out, but the clamp is engaged on the case and the door and the pin does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue9517 View Post
    They're more likely to steal the whole case and cut/break it open than spend the time to pull the pin....
    You are absolutely right. It is just easier for some people than using the padlocks and some folks like to have one set of keys for all of their cases so that their key ring is not like janitor's. Some guys even installed extra locking latches on their rifle cases. In the end it is personal preference.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

CGN frequent flyer greywolf67nt's Avatar
    I have 2 Nanuk 935 cases. Is there such thing as getting 2 sets keyed the same?
    Don't give up SQUAT!
    ZERO Compliance!

CCFR MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by greywolf67nt View Post
    I have 2 Nanuk 935 cases. Is there such thing as getting 2 sets keyed the same?
    Yes there actually is. You can have as many locks with the same key as you want. There is a number on the lock that you buy and with that you can always add more. That being said this is obviously a special order. So when you are ready to get a matching set just email us at info@tesro.ca
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

I hope they will have a kit for the 909 too. ��

rifle cases on plane must have a NON tsa lock and the owner has the key if they need to open they call you

@ago1 Can you substantiate this information please. I was not aware of it. Certainly not in my travels. If this is so, it is important that we share that info.
    Looking at the TSA website they clearly state that it could be a TSA-lock:
    https://www.tsa.gov/travel/transport...and-ammunition
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast