Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: BACK INSTOCK By Popular Demand! KA-BAR TACTICAL SPORK WITH INTEGRATED KNIFE #9909

Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Just throwing this out there

The spork with the hidden knife could be considered a prohibited weapoon.

I don't have my Criminal Code in front of me, but I recall the Prohibited weapons list listing "any knife that is designed to look like something other than a knife"

I am not trying to be a party pooper, just do not want anyone to get in trouble over a spork.
    Found it on the prohibited weapons list:

10. Any device having a length of less than 30 cm and resembling an innocuous object but designed to conceal a knife or blade, including the device commonly known as the “knife-comb”, being a comb with the handle of the comb forming a handle for the knife, and any similar device.
    The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention which has been praised and denounced... Served hero and villain alike... And carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

10. Any device having a length of less than 30 cm and resembling an innocuous object but designed to conceal a knife or blade, including the device commonly known as the “knife-comb”, being a comb with the handle of the comb forming a handle for the knife, and any similar device.
    Well dang that sucks. Geuss ignorance isn't bliss. Maybe I shouldn't give these out for Christmas...

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6

The spork handle acts as a sheath and it's advertised as such, nothing concealed about it. KA-BAR's handle profile is also well known so saying that it's "hidden" would be a stretch.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    I attacked a can of Chef Boyardee with mine a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Flaherty's View Post
    The spork handle acts as a sheath and it's advertised as such, nothing concealed about it. KA-BAR's handle profile is also well known so saying that it's "hidden" would be a stretch.
    Any more coming in?

If your worrying about the legal repercussions of your Tactical Spork I think you have bigger issues!!!! That’s a pretty darn big Tin Foil hat you must be wearing!

Quote Originally Posted by Price449 View Post
    If your worrying about the legal repercussions of your Tactical Spork I think you have bigger issues!!!! That’s a pretty darn big Tin Foil hat you must be wearing!
    No tin foil here. LEO that works for the government.

If you have seen the charges I have seen successfully prosecuted for possess prohib weapon, you would be weary too.

But hey, I admit in this case I have never handled the product, and if it is as the retailer says it is, then it sounds like they have done their homework.

Enjoy the sporking.
    The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention which has been praised and denounced... Served hero and villain alike... And carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

Would a plastic knife still be considered a prohibited knife?

CGN Regular
    Hahaha, that is just ridiculous. I guess the gen 2 version will need to be 30.1 cm in length. By the way, since when is a fork an "innocuous object". I think a fork is second only to a knife in innocuouslessness.

CGN Regular
    so will the spork and ice scraper be restocked??

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast