Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: M+M M10X a holiday miracle

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    I watched the vids on M10X, looks like XCR-L upper and SG540 action with magpul furniture.

Overall a good try, but if it hits $2K it will start competing with used XCR's and Tavors (canadian "used", 500 rounds is like nothing).
    If the price flies up past $1449 for future orders even though we were told unlimited preorders for the next week at $1449 then I'll keep my money and forget about this rifle existing because if they can sell at $1449 and make a profit anything higher is strictly gouging because the interest is there.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by tinman304 View Post
    Another breakdown in the gun owning community. We continue to squabble among ourselves while the government adds more and more restrictions.
    Well no thats no what is happening here at all.

Are you being intentionally silly?

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Actually if you have seen what Wanstalls said to me in a previous post I posted "they will honour the pre order price" for us who pre ordered.

People don't wanna believe, call them yourselves
    Thanks for the insight bfiles!

BANNED
    Actually if you have seen what Wanstalls said to me in a previous post I posted "they will honour the pre order price" for us who pre ordered.

Oh they stated that? I didn't see that, i asked a question about that precisely on their dealer forum.

Can you link to their answer?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar

You forgot to include the last part of what you quoted
    "they will honour the pre order price" for us who pre ordered. At this time
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If they can get product???? M+M might honor past agreements??

CGN frequent flyer
    Hilarious, I hope M+M says $1500+ a rifle, causing a loss of $50+ a rifle to the preorders they said they would honour. Talk about jumping the gun.

I’ll get mine “grey market”, at least then you know how much they’re gouging you.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Hilarious, I hope M+M says $1500+ a rifle, causing a loss of $50+ a rifle to the preorders they said they would honour. Talk about jumping the gun.

I’ll get mine “grey market”, at least then you know how much they’re gouging you.
    Why would you say something like that? You take pleasure out of seeing others get screwed?
    I bet you lead a very solitary lonely life wondering why you're alone.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethebike View Post
    Why would you say something like that? You take pleasure out of seeing others get screwed?
    I bet you lead a very solitary lonely life wondering why you're alone.
    How can they sell the rifle cheaper in Canada then in the US? They had to make a custom barrel for our market. I don’t like how expensive our firearms market is, but I understand the numbers.

Someone clearly miscommunicated, and according to the manufacturer there’s no set pricing yet in the Canadian market. Based on that I don’t feel sorry for a company that posted a presale with incomplete knowledge of the pricing or availability of products.

Now if M+M is trying to gouge the Canadian market after seeing interest that’s a different story. And I apologize if that’s the case.

M+M don’t deseve any Canadian money! f@#&& them!