Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 689101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: M+M M10X a holiday miracle

I've commented on this, and was told that wolverine would check with Rob Arm (specifically about barrel and upper pricing), but never heard anything back. Competition can't hurt and I'd like to see where the xcr is going. I posted a bit of rant over on another forum recently, they sure could benefit from some marketing, publishing accuracy standards, preferred loads and real world endorsement.

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerguy View Post
    If I was Alex Robinson I'd be working hard to cut costs on the XCR-L as fast as possible right now, like the XCR-M summer sale pricing a dealer had, and compete against the M10x at whatever the inflated price may be.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by xdmer View Post
    Oh guys, come on now, must you always crap over every xcr reference that comes up.
    Ive owned almost every NR black riffle, The XCR was one of the worst just after the T97. I never said it was crap I just pointed out that I dont see them flying off the shelf anytime soon with the release of the 102's... lol...

CGN frequent flyer Sunchild2071's Avatar
    Was just about to deal on a XCR-M, then the 102 announcement. That was the end of my interest in RA.

Just relating my experience.
    Are you taking over, or are you taking orders?
    Live free, live Cree!

My mistake.

I think the XCR-L/M is severely misrepresented on this forum and I don't think it's in the same market as the 102. If someones is just looking for a black nr semi 308, then the 102 fits the bill. They're also not comparable on many levels, in my opinion.

What made it one of the worst? I'm assuming you mean in the accuracy / precision department?

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Ive owned almost every NR black riffle, The XCR was one of the worst just after the T97. I never said it was crap I just pointed out that I dont see them flying off the shelf anytime soon with the release of the 102's... lol...
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    When I got my robinson arms in x39 I have had no issues with it whatsoever, its been an outstanding rifle and quite accurate for the 7.62x39.
    My only gripe was that it cost $2500 when I bought it and the ar sitting next to it was $1000

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Wanstalls is a stand up business, not sure why they are not telling their story
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    So no iron sights or chromed barrel with our M10x ? what else is missing ? can MM or Wanstalls comment?

CGN Regular
    so how does one get one or two or maybe three?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by xdmer View Post
    My mistake.

I think the XCR-L/M is severely misrepresented on this forum and I don't think it's in the same market as the 102. If someones is just looking for a black nr semi 308, then the 102 fits the bill. They're also not comparable on many levels, in my opinion.

What made it one of the worst? I'm assuming you mean in the accuracy / precision department?
    I think the issue is people basing their opinions on early gen models and not the newest gen that operates well, fairly accurate and is balanced better

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemike77 View Post
    I think the issue is people basing their opinions on early gen models and not the newest gen that operates well, fairly accurate and is balanced better
    Price point will need to drop if they want to compete against the 102.