Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: M+M M10X a holiday miracle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemike77 View Post
    I think the issue is people basing their opinions on early gen models and not the newest gen that operates well, fairly accurate and is balanced better
    well the m10x is also its 1st gen right ?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    Wanstalls is a stand up business, not sure why they are not telling their story
    They did. Unfortunately to reply to every person crying would require a full time employee and more expensive guns. And the people who want the answers the most are apparently unable to read.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post14189599
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post14192523

You have entered into an agreement with a retailer on pre-sale, I have NO clue why people think they need to explain.

The amount of cry babies challenging an established Canadian gun shop, who is also a forum sponsor, because they are insecure over being offered a price before an "official msrp" due to their ignorance is astounding.
    Last edited by dacron; 10-11-2017 at 01:52 AM.

I've dealt with wanstalls many times and have been treated well. I'm pretty sure they're the ones getting screwed over by the manufacturer and/or other dealer

Quote Originally Posted by wojnar View Post
    Is there any chance of getting them with 14x1RH barrel thread size same as vz.58. There is far more choice of brakes available in Canada
    1.) Most of those are actually pretty crappy in comparison to modern muzzle devices in 308. There are a few good ones, but if you eliminate the chaff you notice there isnt actually much to choose from...like 3 or 4.
    2.) Brakes that are meant to be held on by butting up to a front sight assembly with a detent obviously need that detent in order to stay on. If youre using a crush washer or whatever method to hold it on a bare muzzle with a shoulder you may as well do it the AR way. Im not saying one way or the other is better, but its a clear direction that every modern rifle in the last 20 years seems to be following : no barrel mounted sight block...that means no sight block mounted muzzle device

Generally yes, I've had good experiences there, it's where I bought my XCR-M. These M10X threads have started to get very nasty. My focus is squarely on M+M ... and what I've seen / found there.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterhenderson View Post
    Wanstalls is a stand up business, not sure why they are not telling their story
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

I also bought my XCR-M from them as well as other firearms. They're pretty professional and deal with very high end product lines so I think the blame is likely on M&M who seem to be a relatively new and inexperienced company and this is clearly showing.

CGN Regular
    Everyone lets take a deep breath and wait 7 days. We will see from whose hat rabbit jumps out.

Just found this posted by M+M on FB...

We here at M+M industries enjoy some humor in our day to day operations. Haha.
    First, we would like to take a second to express our appreciation for the support of the Canadian Market and those who are not joining in the speculation and circulation of misinformation that is floating around about the M10X release in the Canadian market! We truly have the best customers and we appreciate the many emails we have received from people seeking accurate information.
    A company that we have no business agreements with had released claims of Pre-sales and pricing that was not generated by M+M industries. This in turn has led to a large flow of speculation and misinformation across the Canadian market. We expect this company to issue an official retraction of their statements very soon.
    The M10X Non-restricted approval is great news for many people and we are excited to be supporting the firearm industry in Canada!
    Please note that information not provided exclusively by this company through our website and social media channels is purely speculation and "fake news" ��
    However we are investigating claims that our President/CEO grew a third nostril last night... We are working to confirm this haha.
    Logistics, MSRP, operations, warranty training programs and management are all being discussed with our partners and consultants and we will provide more information on all of this soon.
    Again, thank you all for your continued support as we move forward with bringing M10X into the Canadian market!
    -M+M industries, Inc.
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

Quote Originally Posted by MET View Post
    Just found this posted by M+M on FB...

We here at M+M industries enjoy some humor in our day to day operations. Haha.
    First, we would like to take a second to express our appreciation for the support of the Canadian Market and those who are not joining in the speculation and circulation of misinformation that is floating around about the M10X release in the Canadian market! We truly have the best customers and we appreciate the many emails we have received from people seeking accurate information.
    A company that we have no business agreements with had released claims of Pre-sales and pricing that was not generated by M+M industries. This in turn has led to a large flow of speculation and misinformation across the Canadian market. We expect this company to issue an official retraction of their statements very soon.
    The M10X Non-restricted approval is great news for many people and we are excited to be supporting the firearm industry in Canada!
    Please note that information not provided exclusively by this company through our website and social media channels is purely speculation and "fake news" ��
    However we are investigating claims that our President/CEO grew a third nostril last night... We are working to confirm this haha.
    Logistics, MSRP, operations, warranty training programs and management are all being discussed with our partners and consultants and we will provide more information on all of this soon.
    Again, thank you all for your continued support as we move forward with bringing M10X into the Canadian market!
    -M+M industries, Inc.
    This sounds really bad for Wanstalls.....and all that "pre-ordered"...
    Proud Veteran. Black Rifle Enthusiast (former).

This needs to be cleared up now... Why is there so much secrecy and seemingly smoke and mirrors around this whole thing?
    Sisu - The will of the Finnish people to overcome against impossible odds.