Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121315 ... LastLast

Thread: M+M M10X a holiday miracle

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by flavc3 View Post
    very tempting........as a new RPAL owner and a newbie to firearms.....I dont understand why the ar15 is restricted and this is not. I'm really trying to understand our gun laws but they dont really seem to make much logical sense. So I can get this and go up to my buddy farm and have some fun, but i cant with an ar15???
    Good luck with that, Its like trying to smell the color 9.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    very tempting........as a new RPAL owner and a newbie to firearms.....I dont understand why the ar15 is restricted and this is not. I'm really trying to understand our gun laws but they dont really seem to make much logical sense. So I can get this and go up to my buddy farm and have some fun, but i cant with an ar15???
    One has a law saying it is restricted.

This isn't that gun.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund

I personally believe it is because AR15's are very plentiful and cheap compared to these. The RCMP don't really care if a couple thousand really expensive guns with one source are non-restricted but they do if there is hundreds of thousands of cheap guns with many many sources. If they made AK's legal, there would probably be one in every gun owner's safe. This is not the case with the M10x or the T81
    Last edited by Matt762; 10-08-2017 at 12:47 AM.

xxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by BRASSTACKS; 01-29-2020 at 12:54 PM.

No that’s not why but the reason is really almost as illogical so for all intents and purposes “sure”. If an ar-15 had a 20 inch barrel it’s still restricted just FYI. Just like why an ak -47 action is prohibited. It doesn’t make sense but just believe the “experts” opinions

7.62x39 are all fun and game until you realize you have to scrub your gun squeaky clean after every trip to the range.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Meh, small price to pay. I clean my guns every time anyways and dont run corrosive.

Quote Originally Posted by masterduckmaster View Post
    7.62x39 are all fun and game until you realize you have to scrub your gun squeaky clean after every trip to the range.
    |CCFR|

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt762 View Post
    I personally believe it is because AR15's are very plentiful and cheap compared to these. The RCMP don't really care if a couple thousand really expensive guns with one source are non-restricted but they do if there is hundreds of thousands of cheap guns with many many sources. If they made AK's legal, there would probably be one in every gun owner's safe. This is not the case with the M10x or the T81
    The RCMP didn't pass the law or write the OIC. Politicians wanted to prohibit them and the gun lobbies got them to only make them restricted. RCMP had nothing to do with it either way.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

So... I hate to sound like "that guy"... But is is chrome lined? I ask because of the nature of 7.62x39 surplus stuff AND cause I like to shoot fast sometimes.