Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: M+M M10X a holiday miracle

Pre-order placed. I am glad that I did not submit to the T81 temptation, as I really don't care for Chinese service weapons - too many sharp edges combined with crappy salt-blued finishes. Hopefully this thing will scratch the 7.62x39mm "itch" that my Russian AKMS is no longer allowed to satisfy. Presumably it will at least be machined to Western standards, which puts it miles ahead of the Chinese offering.

At $1500 this could be stiff competition for the CZ 858 and WR762. The M10X is a much more modern and modular design right out of the box, so should get the nod from those looking for a modernized Kalashnikov with Western DNA. This of ccourse assumes that the new rifle is not a POS and is actually ready for prime time. We shall see...

Time to dust off all those old AK mags that I have squirrelled away from the AK days!
    Last edited by Bartok5; 10-08-2017 at 08:02 AM.
    Mark C

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblr View Post
    So... I hate to sound like "that guy"... But is is chrome lined? I ask because of the nature of 7.62x39 surplus stuff AND cause I like to shoot fast sometimes.
    +1

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Can Wanstalls confirm if this is indeed chromelined? I have 4 cases of corrosive ammo I bought a few yrs ago waiting to be used.

Nitride
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada tail View Post
    Can Wanstalls confirm if this is indeed chromelined? I have 4 cases of corrosive ammo I bought a few yrs ago waiting to be used.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    Hmm... why was the $1450 price removed from the initial post? Is it going up?
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xdmer View Post
    Nitride
    Thanks man. Looks like I need to invest in some non corrosive ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Claven2 View Post
    Still 1449.99$ on the website
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

Quote Originally Posted by DT741 View Post
    Still 1449.99$ on the website
    I think the original question was referring to whether or not this "introductory price" will go up after the pre-orders are fulfilled given that the post included the price but no longer seems to. I myself would find Wanstalls answer to this question valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by B34R View Post
    I think the original question was referring to whether or not this "introductory price" will go up after the pre-orders are fulfilled given that the post included the price but no longer seems to. I myself would find Wanstalls answer to this question valuable.
    Still the same price on the first page https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...cial-PRE-ORDER
    As with the X95 pre order price went up slightly after the pre order ended. I know the other dealer that claimed exclusivity on these is upset and i also hope this won't effect pricing. Hopefully the pre order price will be honored as i was the second one to jump on it :D

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    Quote Originally Posted by Claven2 View Post
    Possible you are thinking of their "official preorder" thread?