Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718

Thread: M+M M10X a holiday miracle

Exactly. What business doesn't know it's product price and margins. Unless they are trying to get the price up.

Referring to M+M not wanstalls.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MET View Post
    Just found this posted by M+M on FB...

We here at M+M industries enjoy some humor in our day to day operations. Haha.
    First, we would like to take a second to express our appreciation for the support of the Canadian Market and those who are not joining in the speculation and circulation of misinformation that is floating around about the M10X release in the Canadian market! We truly have the best customers and we appreciate the many emails we have received from people seeking accurate information.
    A company that we have no business agreements with had released claims of Pre-sales and pricing that was not generated by M+M industries. This in turn has led to a large flow of speculation and misinformation across the Canadian market. We expect this company to issue an official retraction of their statements very soon.
    The M10X Non-restricted approval is great news for many people and we are excited to be supporting the firearm industry in Canada!
    Please note that information not provided exclusively by this company through our website and social media channels is purely speculation and "fake news" ��
    However we are investigating claims that our President/CEO grew a third nostril last night... We are working to confirm this haha.
    Logistics, MSRP, operations, warranty training programs and management are all being discussed with our partners and consultants and we will provide more information on all of this soon.
    Again, thank you all for your continued support as we move forward with bringing M10X into the Canadian market!
    -M+M industries, Inc.
    Oh Oh...

"A company that we have no business agreements with had released claims of Pre-sales and pricing that was not generated by M+M industries." False advertising perhaps? I can understand releasing something when in touch with the manufacturer...but with no business agreements and 'claimed' pre-sales and pricing? I wonder if this was another "honest mistake" like a Vortex scope as advertised but you receive a Leapers instead because...well, just because...with no offer to make it right I really do hope that its made right for all the pre-order guys. I was excited for you!

Since everyone else has weighed in I figured I might as well. When I opened the thread on Friday I had know idea what to expect.
    A new 7.62x39 rifle that takes AK mags woohoo but... I watched the video and was impressed. Then I watched more videos online and actually got excited about this gun. Based on the pre-order price I thought that it was a good deal, also thinking that it could very well settle in at $200-$300 more after the initial pre-sale like the Troy Par's from last year. Having had positive experiences with Wanstall's and a few beers I thought what the hell! It probably would be a fun gun at that price. Now the whole thing has been a roller coaster ride. But at this point with what information is available I will stand by Wanstall's. I find it very hard to believe that Wanstall's would have went to all of the trouble to set this thing up without some reassurance of dealer pricing and availability from the manufacturer. If the price goes North of $1449.00 I'm not interested in this gun that much. And if things fall apart I trust Wanstall's to treat their customers accordingly.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    This is painful to watch. Everyone needs to sit back and take a pill.
    1944 - 18 year old men stormed the beaches of Normandy into almost certain death.
    2021 - 18 year old boys need a safe space because words hurt their feelings.
    2022 - 18 year old boys aren't sure what bathroom to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada tail View Post
    well the m10x is also its 1st gen right ?
    The earlier model was called M10xElite, i believe in 2016 they made some improvements and dropped the Elite from the name and its just M10X.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dacron View Post
    They did. Unfortunately to reply to every person crying would require a full time employee and more expensive guns. And the people who want the answers the most are apparently unable to read.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post14189599
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...1#post14192523

You have entered into an agreement with a retailer on pre-sale, I have NO clue why people think they need to explain.

The amount of cry babies challenging an established Canadian gun shop, who is also a forum sponsor, because they are insecure over being offered a price before an "official msrp" due to their ignorance is astounding.
    chill out bro
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Wanstalls has announced that the pre-order price is valid and that the orders will be fillled. I'm not going to get into who did what to who, as I am sure that it will all come out in the wash...
    Last edited by Bartok5; 10-12-2017 at 05:54 AM.
    Mark C

CGN Regular
    It would be a REAL miracle if the next order of rifles for not much more than $1500!