Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fenix TK35 Ultimate Edition 2018 Global Review Campaign

Where would be a good place/authorized dealer to get one of these from? Western Canada preferably, but anywhere in the country will do if the price is right.

This Space For Rent

CGN Ultra frequent flyer canucklehead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mark k View Post
    I just got one. I bought it as a replacement for a Tk41. It’s well built, but not as much as a distance light as I’d hoped. I’d still say I’m happy with it.
    Agreed. It's more of a flood light than a spot. My TK70 still shines waaaay farther and only 2000 lumens.

This is Much more compact and easier to charge - but if it was a spot light it'd be even better!

Quote Originally Posted by canucklehead View Post
    Agreed. It's more of a flood light than a spot. My TK70 still shines waaaay farther and only 2000 lumens.

This is Much more compact and easier to charge - but if it was a spot light it'd be even better!
    Seems like most of the newer models are going wider than narrower. I agree, the ease of charging on this one is a big benefit. I also really like the dial on the tail.

Expired Business Member

Fenix TK35UE 2018 wins Red Dot Award: Product Design 2018

Fenix TK35UE 2018 wins Red Dot Award: Product Design 2018

For those that are interested the TK35UE 2018 has won the 2018 Red Dot arward for Product design

On March 9, 2018, the winners of the Red Dot Award 2018, also usually referred to as the “Oscar of Design”, were announced. The leading outdoor lighting brand Fenix, from China, won the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2018 with its newest high-performance flashlight. The TK35UE 2018 features an innovative toggle switch which allows free and rapid switching between lockout, tactical and outdoor modes - the first of its kind in the industry. It competed against more than 6300 entries from 59 countries. In the end, it succeeded in winning the favor of the jurors. This really means a lot to the Fenix brand and Fenixlight Company, the Fenix product designers and the whole R&D team, as they gained international recognition once again after the similarly successful TK72R.

Full details can be found here:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12