Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fenix TK35 Ultimate Edition 2018 Global Review Campaign

Expired Business Member

Fenix TK35 Ultimate Edition 2018 Global Review Campaign

Hello CGN members, for any that are interested in having a chance to review our New TK35UE 2018 flashlight

Fenix TK35 Ultimate Edition 2018 Global Review Campaign

1. Campaign Introduction

The Fenix tactical flashlight TK35UE 2018 will be released soon. To help us improve the experience for users and customers, Fenix is contacting users and customers who may be interested in this product and this global reviewing campaign. The selected reviewers will each be sent a Fenix TK35UE 2018 flashlight and two Fenix ARB-L18-3500 rechargeable Li-ion batteries (both final products) for free. We are looking forward to your support and active participation.

Product Introduction

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 2158
Size:  36.1 KB

The Fenix TK35 Ultimate Edition 2018 is a multifunctional high-performance flashlight with rechargeable function. The innovative toggle switch allows easy switching between the tactical, outdoor and lockout modes. It is fitted with CREE XHP70 LED, which delivers a max output of 3200 lumens and beam distance of 300 meters. The light is powered by two 18650 Li-ion batteries, the battery holder features Micro USB charging function. The two tail switches are for output selection, strobe activation and SOS. In addition, the battery level indication, parallel battery compartment, unique flat body, this 2018 ultimate edition TK35 is a must-have for long-distance hiking and trekking, searching and rescuing, caving and other outdoor exploring activities.
    Expected retail price: $205.50CAD

2. Campaign Declaration

2.1 Fenix will send a final TK35UE 2018 flashlight and 2 Fenix ARB-L18-3500 battery for free to the selected participants. After receiving the flashlight, they need to test it and publish the reports on relevant media according to Fenix's requirements.
    2.2 The mailing fees for the products will be paid by Fenix.

3. Requirements

3.1 From the reviewers
    3.1.1 Anyone who has their own original opinions and rich experience in outdoor equipments review, and profound understanding about outdoor equipments;
    3.1.2 Anyone who has their own media platform or cooperated platforms;
    3.1.3 Reviewers shall publish the report within 20 days after receiving the product, and send the relevant link to Fenix by email for our reference. Reviewers shall post their test reports on one or more relevant media, such as websites for outdoors, flashlights, photography, magazines and newspapers, etc.
    3.1.4 The received TK35UE 2018 is applied for product reviewing ONLY, it is forbidden to resell.
    3.1.5 Ensure the authenticity of the application information, and comply with Fenix evaluation requirements, to finish this product review in objective and rigorous attitude. Or Fenix reserves the right to recall the product.
    3.2 From the reviews
    The reviewing work shall be presented by one or both forms as follows:
    3.2.1 Text description and images presentation (at least 1000 words and 10 pictures)
    3.2.2 Videos (3-10 minutes)

4. Reviewer Application

4.1 Application period: September 26 to October 18, 2017
    4.2 Application address
    A. Fill out the Questionnaire and Submit
    http://www.fenixlight.com.cn/voteen/Survey_Show.asp?Survey_id=251

B. @Fenix Worldwide Facebook

Name:  facebook.png
Views: 2156
Size:  14.8 KB

Facebook account (Scan and Like us)

5. Announcement of the qualified reviewers’ list
    5.1 Time: October 20, 2017
    5.2 Announcement address
    A. Fenix official website
    B. @Fenix Worldwide Facebook

6. Notice

6.1 Fenix will contact selected reviewers by email. If no reply is received within seven working days after sending out of emails, we'll regard it as you giving up this chance of testing the Fenix product.
    6.2 It is preliminarily decided that the TK35UE 2018 flashlight will be sent out in late October, 2017 (depending on the shipment condition).
    6.3 Fenix reserves the rights of using the reviewing reports submitted by reviewers (articles, pictures and videos) related to TK35UE 2018 flashlight. If the review is not finished within the specified time, Fenix has the right to request to return the product.
    6.4 Fill out the Feedback Form after publishing of the reviewing report.
    6.5 Fenix reserves the rights of final interpretation of this reviewing

Name:  TK35UE E3.jpg
Views: 2161
Size:  94.8 KB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tomochan's Avatar
    Done. Let's hope they think I'm qualified ��

3200 lumens? Am i reading that right? Lol
    Well i guess that would be helpful flagging down the mothership
    Wow. Very nice

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CobraGT's Avatar
    Too bad I just saw this now... would definitely have been interested!
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis
    EE Ads: Insurance is NOT included on any agreed "shipped" price!
    I take no responsibility for an EE item once it has been shipped.

I have been a Fenix man since the T1. Currently own 5 various models. I am a Power Engineer by trade and would welcome the oppertunity to test some quality products out. Email to blaine.johnson2@gov.sk.ca for more info. Fenix is my go to brand for industrial lighting gear.

Blaine
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
    -H. L. Mencken

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraGT View Post
    Too bad I just saw this now... would definitely have been interested!
    Agreed. Same here.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer starpuss's Avatar
    I have made over 100 Flashlight review videos , my channels has 17,000,000 total views and over 40,000 Subs
    I use to be a Fenix dealer selling them , But dont have any videos about them on my channel.
    Could be fun.

Any sense when these will hit the market?

Nothing really to add other than I use the previous version of this at work nearly everyday and it is amazing.

Shawn

I just got one. I bought it as a replacement for a Tk41. It’s well built, but not as much as a distance light as I’d hoped. I’d still say I’m happy with it.
    Hi, my name is Mark and I'm a gun-whore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast