Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: What is going on with Ellwood Epps?

Update
    After receiving a pm here with who I should speak directly to, I called Wes and explained my situation he apologized and said it was their mistake. He has paid to ship it back to them to get it polished and blued as soon as possible and will ship it back to me at no charge.
    Thanks again guys for the help.
    And thanks to Wes at Ellwood Epps for taking the time to make this right.

So do you have to wait till April now?
    CSSA / CCFR / CPC (almost to the point of walking away)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Amateur View Post
    A retailer who went out of business about two years ago with stores in Mississauga, Markham and Ottawa had a nasty tendency to ignore customer complaints.
    Believe it or not that wasn't even 12 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by wd113 View Post
    So do you have to wait till April now?
    Not sure waiting for an update when he has the gun in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by JonMtl View Post
    I've ordered from their online catalog twice, they shipped promptly and the firearms were perfect. Never had to deal with their customer service, but I'm still a satisfied customer.
    I am with you word for word. No complaints for thirty some years.

There is no way LeBaron can be compared to Epps. I've bought tons of stuff off them. Any problem I've had has been dealt with. I had a sales guy at LeBaron Mississauga tell me I probably couldn't afford a $2000 gun,that I asked to see. WTF . Never been treated like that anywhere.

I'm already discouraged and I haven't even shopped there. Sounds like i'd be gambling

Why did this issue have to make the forum before you were able to establish contact and eventually told it will be resolved ..?

Also, in view of this "mistake" waiting more than a week or two at the most would be very inappropriate.
    "What we got here is a failure to communicate"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gunnut4 View Post
    There is no way LeBaron can be compared to Epps. I've bought tons of stuff off them. Any problem I've had has been dealt with. I had a sales guy at LeBaron Mississauga tell me I probably couldn't afford a $2000 gun,that I asked to see. WTF . Never been treated like that anywhere.
    I hate that feeling. I've gone from a super high feeling knowing I have over $2000 cash in my pocket (marital money laundering) and that I'm going to spend it today, to a "##### you! I'll spend this elsewhere" attitude.

I was in here once during a vacation looking for parts: stood in the line up at the gun counter for close on 35 minutes with a bunch of others waiting to be served (was there to buy a rifle and some parts I had confirmed on-line as being in stock) all the while watching the guys behind the counter walk around totally ignoring all of us while fielding phone call after phone call after phone call. I chatted up the guy in front of me who advised me this is the normal level of service after learning it was my first time there. I left the line, replaced all the items in my basket (~$300 worth) back on the appropriate shelves upstairs and left.

It's great to have lots of phone traffic but you need to manage resources to look after your walk-ins too.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!