Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noob importing HG from 3rd party using IRunGuns?

Noob importing HG from 3rd party using IRunGuns?

I would like to order two custom handgun frames from a 3rd party supplier. Do I first pay the store that has the handgun frames and have the frame shipped to IRunGuns FFL in the States? Or does IRunGuns facilitate the purchase and transfer from the 3rd party store on my behalf? How do I follow/make sure the item from 3rd party to IRunGuns and on to me? I have purchases parts coming from the States through IRunGuns before but never a restricted firearm. And how much will it cost for each frame for the import fee.
    “Sometimes doing your best is not good enough. Sometimes you must do what is required.” ― Winston S. Churchill

Sheep spend their lives fearing the wolf- only to be slaughtered by the shepherd

PLEASE READ prior to filling out the Importation form. This form is only for 3rd party imports to and from the US....

CANADIAN IMPORTATIONS
    Welcome to the most advanced Interactive Importation software in the Industry. Please ensure you have firmed up your purchase and the item is admissible into Canada or the US as there are no refunds on Import fees.
    We will look after magazine capacity to ensure your firearm complies with Canadian Legislation, as well as the IIC required for your firearm to enter Canada. To streamline the process, the importation fee and shipping to Canada will be collected upon completion of this form in Canadian funds. Once your purchase is processed for export, we will notify you to pay the GST, Duty should there be any, and Canadian Shipping prior to your purchase arriving in Canada. This will ensure there are no delays in shipping out your purchase once it clears CBSA.

1. The first 2 magazines will be pinned for free, each additional magazine will be pinned at a charge of $10.00 per magazine.
    2. Please ensure you have all the information about your purchase and you have a copy of your PAL or information on your computer as you will be required to upload it should you wish to import a firearm.

US IMPORTATIONS
    Should you be importing into the US, please make sure your firearm falls under the ATF classification "Sporting Firearm'. Should you need help in defining "SPORTING FIREARM" please call 1-928-505-6794 and ask for Amber, she will be able to help you throughout the entire Importation process.
    To streamline the process, the importation fee and shipping to the US will be collected upon completion of this form in Canadian funds. Once you receive the verification email, you will need to forward it to amber@irunguns.us to start the transfer. If this is a restricted or prohibited firearm in Canada we will need to commence the transfer of said firearm to IRUNGUNS INC. Once that transfer is done you will need to arrange shipping to our Canadian facility. We will take it from there. Once the firearm is imported into the US and has cleared customs you will be invoiced the final shipping to your FFL, duty should there be any, and gunsmithing fees, as ALL Firearms that are imported into the US are required to be engraved with the Importers markings: IRUNGUNS Lake Havasu, AZ. This is collected in USD.
    Please ensure you have all the information about your purchase and you have a copy of your Driver’s License or FFL on your computer as you will be required to upload it should you wish to import a firearm.
    ALL IMPORTS Please log into your account for all updates on your export at https://irunguns.us/account_login.php All general information and ETA's for exports will be posted on the Main Page of www.irunguns.ca under "News & Events".DO NOT FILL THIS FORM OUT IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM IRUNGUNS.COM

SHOULD YOU HAVE MULTIPLE FIREARMS, TO STREAMLINE THE PROCESS EACH FIREARM WILL NOW REQUIRE A SEPARATE IMPORT FORM. MULTIPLE FIREARMS DISCOUNTS ARE NOW AUTOMATED AND WILL BE ADJUSTED UPON COMPLETION OF THE IMPORTATION FORM.

Short Version
    You purchase your handgun from Vendor.
    You fill out the import documents from IRG and pay the import fee
    IRG gives you documentation to give to the vendor for shipping.
    Vendor ships to IRG in arizona
    IRG figures out shipping charges and GST
    You pay those fees
    IRG ships to Sherwood Park
    IRG Ships to your house.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Great shortened example, but missed one bit of communication.

Quote Originally Posted by JoKa View Post
    Short Version
    Get information from IRUNGUNS on how to have seller ship to them.
    You purchase your handgun from Vendor. Tell the vendor you are using IRUNGUNS FFL and to ship to them.
    You fill out the import documents from IRG and pay the import fee
    IRG gives you documentation to give to the vendor for shipping.
    Vendor ships to IRG in arizona
    IRG figures out shipping charges and GST
    You pay those fees
    IRG ships to Sherwood Park
    IRG Ships to your house.
    I think IRUNGUNS prefers if they have a small heads up something is coming.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

They get their heads up when you fill out and submit the import application along with your 200 bucks.

$200 bucks for each firearm?
    “Sometimes doing your best is not good enough. Sometimes you must do what is required.” ― Winston S. Churchill

Sheep spend their lives fearing the wolf- only to be slaughtered by the shepherd

For the first one from that order. The rest are more affordable. 150 maybe. (I can't recall this second but can check my invoices when I am back in the office)

<<Confirmed, 150 for additional firearms>>
    Last edited by JoKa; 10-10-2017 at 02:53 PM.

It's a LOT more affordable if you can source it off of their US website. Then the import fee is like 25$

Thank-you for help.

Very much appreciated.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Thanks for the help as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast