Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Surefire Products

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBell View Post
    quick question, have been in contact with surefire about repair of an e2d led defender and after trouble shooting it with one of their tech's they advised me to return it....... who would be the best canadian company to handle this ??
    All warranties and repairs are to be handled by authorized Surefire dealers.
    Last edited by North_Sylva; 11-09-2017 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Any ballpark price for the muzzle breaks and trainers? I am willing to wait to buy it from you if I have an idea of the price.
    We will have pricing when they land.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    All warranties and repairs are to be handled by Surefire direct.
    surefire told me that i have to deal with a canadian company because of ITAR, believe me... i tried, i was talking to Greg Reeves at surefire technical service and he sent me a confirmation email out lining a canadian/international dist. had to deal with it. (i can send you a copy)

so who do i deal with... name a company that i can send my $300+ surefire flashlight to get fixed... right now its just a paper weight.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBell View Post
    surefire told me that i have to deal with a canadian company because of ITAR, believe me... i tried, i was talking to Greg Reeves at surefire technical service and he sent me a confirmation email out lining a canadian/international dist. had to deal with it. (i can send you a copy)

so who do i deal with... name a company that i can send my $300+ surefire flashlight to get fixed... right now its just a paper weight.
    We have directed your concern to our Surefire rep and we're waiting for a response.

Surefire Scout Light /w Intellibeam with DS-SR07 Switch and BCM Modular Scout Light Mount on a Diamondback DB15. Super slick.

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    We have directed your concern to our Surefire rep and we're waiting for a response.
    Not trying to be a #### disturber or anything, but how that goes will very much determine if I (and I suspect many others) spend big $$$ on a light from them. One way export with zero customer support is not something I want to deal with.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jadam View Post
    Not trying to be a #### disturber or anything, but how that goes will very much determine if I (and I suspect many others) spend big $$$ on a light from them. One way export with zero customer support is not something I want to deal with.
    i agree 120%..... this is the second time in 20 years i have had to send a light back, the first wasa 6p 90lumen, "lost" somewhere between fsj and vancouver going to wantstalls, so i bought the e2d led, now the e2d is going back thru 911supply (at my cost approx $60 all in) so i bought a p2x fury tactical while i await the 2+ month warranty turnaround.

(note 911supply is awesome to deal with, the light was not purchased from them so thats why the extra charge, if light was purchased from them, free warranty service)

frankly my next light will probably be a fenix.... although the surefire tactician looks good with the high/low output adjusted at the head rather then the tailcap.

Yes, any info on the warranty situation is welcome.

I have a number of surefire lights/systems in the $300-$600+ price range. If they are not going to provide services for ridiculously expensive pieces of gear... they are going to lose a loyal costumer of 15+ years.

Cheers,
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Are they going to land anytime soon? I agree with the warranty support. How about the other non Canadian dealer? Are they offering warranty support?

Word for word response from Surefire:

"We began having many issues with repair products that were not always being returned due to failure of shipping providers. Also, turn-around times were much longer than what they should have been. We are now encouraging all international customers to go through their local SureFire dealers regardless if it is or isn’t for warranty work as this is the quickest response. Dealers are aware that they are responsible for assisting customers with product issues and they must then reach out to SureFire to complete the process."
    You can locate the closest dealer with the Dealer Locator link on Surefire's website:
    http://www.surefire.com/dealer-locator