Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Heads up ***** TENDA has Norc 7.62 x 39 back in Stock!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Still don't understand the irrational fear of shooting corrosive ammo. Just flush properly with hot water then clean and you're done... and shooting for 17 cents a round!

Quote Originally Posted by Phat Eagle View Post
    Still don't understand the irrational fear of shooting corrosive ammo. Just flush properly with hot water then clean and you're done... and shooting for 17 cents a round!
    Exactly. It's been used for generations and if you maintain your rifle you won't have any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Phat Eagle View Post
    Time is the problem, not everybody work only 5 days per week. I will wait Canada Ammo for Christmas's special.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Does nobody around you guys sell 500rd cases of barnaul?

40c a round though... The sks is quickly losing its main selling feature - cheap and plentiful ammo...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN frequent flyer In The Black's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Does nobody around you guys sell 500rd cases of barnaul?

40c a round though... The sks is quickly losing its main selling feature - cheap and plentiful ammo...
    Just as tricky to find online, and when I did find ONE place, it was 210.00 +Tx, which put it .2c a round more than this stuff. Locally they want more.

ITB

I'm still sitting on 4000 non corrosive and about 10000 corrosive.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Wow, the price sure went up on this batch.
    1944 - 18 year old men stormed the beaches of Normandy into almost certain death.
    2021 - 18 year old boys need a safe space because words hurt their feelings.
    2022 - 18 year old boys aren't sure what bathroom to use.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by In The Black View Post
    Just as tricky to find online, and when I did find ONE place, it was 210.00 +Tx, which put it .2c a round more than this stuff. Locally they want more.

ITB
    Yeah I hear yah. $200 for 500rds is too steep for me. I find I don't go shooting outside of the range much these days(they closed everywhere closer than 2 hours drive from home to recreational shooting) , and the sks was much more fun in the bush.

Maybe it's time to get a mag wedge rail and see if I can't turn my sks into a coyote rig like I thought about doing before...

Funny how CGN is blowing up over a new NR 7.62x39 rifle, and yet the biggest draw to the caliber (cheap ammo) has been on the decline for a while...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yomomma's Avatar
    I reload...suckers!
    https://youtube.com/c/YomommasWildlands

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by yomomma View Post
    I reload...suckers!
    even if you reload,7.62x39 is still more expensive to reload than corrossive,and not much cheaper for non-corrossive,and if you to BUY brass,,then it becomes MORE expenssive,reloading this caliber isn't much of a savings,LOL

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast