Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516171819202232 ... LastLast

Thread: An Update on Wanstalls M10x pre-order!

Quote Originally Posted by AB.boy View Post
    The Aero mount is designed for an AR, I think it might put the optic too high on this rifle.
    That is a possibility I had considered. Alabama Aresenal's video and IV8888's earlier one with the M10x Elite both showcased optics that looked like they were mounted without a super low mount or rings. Worst comes to worst, I can get a cheek riser for the Zhukov stock. I am pretty confident I can make it all work out.

-Saryet, out!-
    -It's better to be the Shepherd than the Sheep-

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    $1450 seemed to be fair price given M10X sells in US for $1200 or less. Over $1500... I'm not sure...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

Thank you wanstall's for keeping us updated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    But thay won't happen cuz they already have an agreement with Wanstalls to fulfill their pre order otherwise I'm sure that would have already been the case and the pre order would have been canceled already
    where was that posted, because wanstalls had no agreement when prices were initially posted according to M+M, all wanstalls has said the will honor the pre sale for now, they still don't have the rifles in their hands.

If M+M sets a minimum price for all their Canadian retailers as suggested by the poster I quoted, this initial offering that M+M did not authorize will likely not be exempt unless it is offered to all retailers if it is indeed under MAP. After all that is why a manufacturer sets a MAP in the first place so the retailers and distributors are unable to undercut eachother
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    where was that posted, because wanstalls had no agreement when prices were initially posted according to M+M, all wanstalls has said the will honor the pre sale for now, they still don't have the rifles in their hands.

If M+M sets a minimum price for all their Canadian retailers as suggested by the poster I quoted, this initial offering that M+M did not authorize will likely not be exempt unless it is offered to all retailers. After all that is why a manufacturer sets a MAP in the first place so the retailers and distributors are unable to undercut eachother

Sounds like M + M is fine with it

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by unsightedlight View Post
    Sounds like M + M is fine with it
    I guess we will see the same offering from the other Canadian M+M retailers shortly if they are fine with the price wanstalls posted now.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Yeah, just keep in mind that the price Wanstalls posted may end up being the price overall... Just, due to the miscommunication, they didn't have M+M's blessings to list a price and start pre-orders. I'm not too worried. Wanstalls is good at fair pricing. If anything, this just proves to M+M the kind of demand they have in Canada

I thought the first price was fair, not great, but fair.
    If its more now im definitely NOT buying one.

Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    I thought the first price was fair, not great, but fair.
    If its more now im definitely NOT buying one.
    Well, we already know that the MSRP (or MAP) will be more than Wabstsll's pre-sale price, so you are obviously "out". Good for you! That'll show 'em! See you on the Firing line.... ��
    Mark C