Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314151617181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: An Update on Wanstalls M10x pre-order!

Quote Originally Posted by innawoods View Post
    You guys ####ed up and you tell us to relax? You've lied every step of the way, I wonder how long it took the M+M PR team to write your statement. I guess they will be happy selling this at an even higher price in a few months.
    Wow dude, you sure sound like a yappy, angry individual in all your posts here on CGN, are you sure you are fit to own firearms?

Anyhow... Wantsall was able to save the day this time for there customers that made the preorder, that says a lot right there !

Mistakes happened along the way, mistakes happen in life, none of the companies involved need to justify what happened to anyone of us.

No doubt the price will creep up on the NR M10x. Keep in mind that people jumped all over that NR BCL 102 at $1750.00 and they are sold out, why...because it is non restricted. Realistically the 102 is over priced and should come down in price. I highly doubt we will see the M10x coming in above the price of the NR BCL rifles, if so they definitely wont sell any in Canada !

Hats off to Wantsall for keeping your customers happy even though you are likely taking a hit on this batch.
    Last edited by MET; 10-12-2017 at 07:51 AM.
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

CGN Regular
    good work Wanstalls, hats off to you for your tireless work getting thru this hurdle.
    thank you for honouring the pre sale price.
    thank you for your updates and as stated by another I will purchase all ancillaries from you for the rifle.
    hope you stock on optics is full when these rifles come in.
    m+m might want to take a note from you on how to do business. sell a million rifles and make a dollar off each one instead
    of trying to sell one and make that million.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer angrysoldier's Avatar
    I have to say I'm pretty happy on how this worked out. Can't wait to get my rifle. Any idea on delivery times??
    dont sweat the petty things, and dont pet the sweaty things

Quote Originally Posted by innawoods View Post
    You guys ####ed up and you tell us to relax? You've lied every step of the way, I wonder how long it took the M+M PR team to write your statement. I guess they will be happy selling this at an even higher price in a few months.
    I've had many dealings with the shop over the yrs. Always done right by me. Done the bit extra time and time again. If you've never been in maybe "relax" is the perfect advice for you?

somewhere in between Saskatchewan and Ontario
    Nice job honoring your price and owning up to your mistakes! This is how a business needs to run. You have definitely kept and gained new customers by going this route. Bravo!
    DISCLAIMER

- First “I’ll take it” wins regardless of what dialogue is occurring
    - payment required within 12 HRS unless agreed upon prior
    - all sales on the EE are final so i ask questions before buying
    - all items sold come with 100$ insurance.

2k plus is a no go for me.(hint hint)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Steiner's Avatar
    Even though I didn't make it on the pre-order, I'm glad to hear things have worked out for all.
    That said, I hope the pricing stays near this mark. At this price point, M&M has the opportunity to be one of the most popular rifles in Canada.
    Large sales here may prove to other markets how great this product is, and lead to larger domestic interest.
    I anxiously await to hear the pricing on the next batch.
    Last edited by Steiner; 10-12-2017 at 10:03 AM.

The first things to do will be to get a muzzle brake and a cheek riser for those of us who are planning to put variable optics on the m10x. I personally love the PA ACSS 1-6x. My build will be similar to this.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by MET View Post
    Wow dude, you sure sound like a yappy, angry individual in all your posts here on CGN, are you sure you are fit to own firearms? Anyhow... Wantsall was able to save the day this time for there customers that made the preorder, that says a lot right there !
    I don't own any firearms, I find them reprehensible to my liberal ideals. I only come to these message boards to spread misinformation and annoy people like you.

Wanstalls was able to "save the day" for a small percentage of people who were able to pre-order during a 72hr period on Thanksgiving weekend. In actuality they lied about:

A. The length of the pre-order
    B. Their involvement & legwork work regarding FRT
    C. Their contact with M+M

The cat is out of the bag, we have seen the true cost of this rifle. I hope M+M charges 2k and the pre-order rifles fall apart at the seams. All you bandwagoning "I got mine so #### everyone else" guys should grow a pair.

Quote Originally Posted by MET View Post
    Wow dude, you sure sound like a yappy, angry individual in all your posts here on CGN, are you sure you are fit to own firearms?

Anyhow... Wantsall was able to save the day this time for there customers that made the preorder, that says a lot right there !

Mistakes happened along the way, mistakes happen in life, none of the companies involved need to justify what happened to anyone of us.

No doubt the price will creep up on the NR M10x. Keep in mind that people jumped all over that NR BCL 102 at $1750.00 and they are sold out, why...because it is non restricted. Realistically the 102 is over priced and should come down in price. I highly doubt we will see the M10x coming in above the price of the NR BCL rifles, if so they definitely wont sell any in Canada !

Hats off to Wantsall for keeping your customers happy even though you are likely taking a hit on this batch.
    I agree, kudos for Wanstalls sticking by their word and taking care of their customers, however there are still too many questions left unanswered that leave a suspicious tone to all this. (denouncing Canadian distibutors, initlal pricing reflective of subsidizing US market losses with the CDN price point, etc.). Add to that, Canada Ammo promising to deliver the lowest price right after Wanstalls opened their pre-order (and a lot of people myself included waiting to pre-order from them since they did the initial FRT submission), now being left in the lurch.

My contentious issue is that it's shocking how as soon as one distributor met their commitments for a small % of the community, all other notions of impropriety are swept under the rug or ignored.