Page 16 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617181920212223242636 ... LastLast

Thread: An Update on Wanstalls M10x pre-order!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Well, we already know that the MSRP (or MAP) will be more than Wabstsll's pre-sale price
    how do "we" know it will be more? Remember, CanAm has said they will have the lowest price
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by innawoods View Post
    Wanstalls was able to "save the day" for a small percentage of people who were able to pre-order during a 72hr period on Thanksgiving weekend. In actuality they lied about:

A. The length of the pre-order
    B. Their involvement & legwork work regarding FRT
    C. Their contact with M+M
    exactly, lots of explaining to do still on their behalf, I hope they don't think people just forget details, Because I, like many others do not.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by B34R View Post
    ^ A thousand times, this. There were too many contradictions (and accusations/explanations by M+M) that conflict with how things are rolling out. Once the MSRP gets unveiled this week I suspect it will be easier to piece together what happened since CanAm has been completely silent meanwhile Wanstalls has been labeled a one-off miscommunication.
    Once CanAm lists their price and pre-sale, then we will really know what happened. They have promised the lowest price and M+M has yet to contradict anything they have said unlike Wanstalls who were forced to make a correction as soon as M+M found out.

Quote Originally Posted by patjohnw View Post
    Fine I'll help...

Cost ( surely you know what you paid to make it)
    X times desired margin
    = retail price
    correct, but only if dealing direct with M+M, unfortunately us Canadians have to deal with a middle man which adds to the cost

Quote Originally Posted by Patt08 View Post
    My guess is just under $1700. Even if i wasnt in on the pre-order this would have been my ceiling for this type of firearm.
    My guess is $13-1400 max

My guess $1449 with 2 mags
    NON SERVIAM

Sad!!!!

did the research and got stuck with just that!!! Jealous. Hearing $2000 in the future!!! Makes it ever sweetier for those that got the deal before the change.

Quote Originally Posted by Khunie View Post
    did the research and got stuck with just that!!! Jealous. Hearing $2000 in the future!!! Makes it ever sweetier for those that got the deal before the change.
    you know whats sweeter then one m10x on preorder...... 2 on preorder ha

Lets hope for those that missed out that other Canadian companies jump in and offer to those that missed out on this rifle. More companies that order, the more m10z rifles for Canadians to buy!!!!! Make M+M know we in Canada buy good rifles with good prices!!!

congrats to those that got it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    Once CanAm lists their price and pre-sale, then we will really know what happened. They have promised the lowest price and M+M has yet to contradict anything they have said unlike Wanstalls who were forced to make a correction as soon as M+M found out.
    M&M have been the ones contradicting themselves. On their Facebook they mentioned they never talked do a dealer or knew about wanstalls and then after they say wanstalls misunderstood their original conversation. How the #### do you misunderstand the original conversation when you claim to not know of the company in the first place. M&M seem to be a bunch of liars backtracking so they can gouge us.