Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920212223242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: An Update on Wanstalls M10x pre-order!

I love how butt hurt people get over this stuff. No wonder people die of heart attacks young.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hunter View Post
    I heard that Trudeau owns m+m that's why it's been rolled out so incompetently and trying to pry out every dollar they can from the public.
    incorrect, #fakenews. M+M is owned by some white rapper out of Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by hbean View Post
    I not privy to what happened here, but one possible and simple scenario is that just like lot of other dealers in Canada, Wanstall probably have a partnered FFL dealer in the USA, they saw M+M website MSRP and figured their US partner can just purchase the rifle and do all the importation themselves, with the dealer discount they would have gotten, by buying it through a US dealer they were able to keep the pricing relatively low. There is nothing wrong or underhanded with the practice, it is just a quicker way to get the product in to Canada.

However when people start contacting M+M directly questioning the deal, M+M obviously has a different version in mind as to how to supply the Canadian market and with that Wanstall's plan quickly start to crumble.
    well said

Quote Originally Posted by cocksure View Post
    I love how butt hurt people get over this stuff. No wonder people die of heart attacks young.
    usually working around wives and joint accounts

Do presales often only last 2 days?? New to firearms, purcahsed an ar15 as my first gun but would really like something NR lile this M10x. What other rifles similar to this forunder $2000 are out there?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    From m+m Facebook page.

Dear Valued Customers,
    We are pleased to announce that M+M Industries and Wanstalls have officially reached an agreement to safeguard their customers who entered in their extemporaneous M10X pre-sale.
    It was brought to our attention that incorrect claims were made as to pricing and availability, this was addressed directly and quickly as certain liberties were taken by Wanstalls in their miscommunication that has since been rectified.
    We would like to offer our deepest appreciation to Wanstalls for accepting responsibility for their unfortunate error, with the highest levels of character and professionalism. They have shown tremendous amount of dedication and concern for their customers which is something to be admired throughout the International community.
    M+M Industries is excited for this opportunity in the Canadian Market and remains committed to supporting the Canadian Firearm Industry.We anticipate the official MSRP for the Canadian Market will be established soon and look forward to working with the community as the M10X rolls out to the Canadian market.
    We are forever indebted to our loyal customers for their patience and support; and appreciate your understanding while this was resolved.
    Thank you,
    Michael Meier.
    President/CEO
    M+M Industries, Inc.
    www.mm-industries.com
    |CCFR|

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Thanks to Wanstalls and Michael Meier , i wait my two m10x
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

M+M they are playing us!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by lucsergerie View Post
    M+M they are playing us!
    Sure seems like they are... Just can't see any up side for Canadian customers??

Quote Originally Posted by Patt08 View Post
    From m+m Facebook page.
    That is a typical condesending corporate america letter. I use to deal with another US company that talked like that even right after they asked me to stock my shelves with their products.
    Dont deal with that crap anymore thank goodness.