Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: An Update on Wanstalls M10x pre-order!

Quote Originally Posted by lucsergerie View Post
    ....i am sorry to say i don't like the way they deal with us Canadian
    Sadly, that is just the nature of the beast. SIG did the same thing trying to shut down IRG's cheaper US pricing. It's how the gun manufacturers operate, trying to protect their profits and investors. Who wouldn't want to price their product at whatever a given market will bear? The only difference here is that people caught on to the inconsistencies in the various accounts of what happened....
    Mark C

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    I'm one of those confused guys. Apart from the initial confusion, I'm not sure what the problem is. It's not a great gun, and the caliber, and 5 round mags make it kind of useless other than making a pile of steel casings. No real historical or hunting value and not really great for competitive shooting. So if the price is not attractive, just move along. Right ? Of course there are folks willing to fork out 2,500. for a Sig 9mm with 5 round mags so what do I know ?

Isn't that like being pissed at GM for charging 100 G for a Corvette ? I'd like one but I won't be buying one no matter what. And not even a little bit angry. Good for them.

I really, really want one of these! I would have a tough time coming up with 1500.00 + tax and shipping. if they go up in price i'm out sadly... they would make more money in the long run with volume I would think. gouge us with the NR tax and there will be a ton of people that other wise would buy, will PASS. i'm gutted!!!
    CCFR Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SteelCap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucsergerie View Post
    M+M make there own barrels cost for +2 inch? 50$ maybe lol i am sorry to say i don't like the way they deal with us Canadian
    That's generous at $50.

I am going to wait and see. Don't want to do anything extemporaneous until I know how much it really cost. But that said, it wouldn't be extemporaneous for M&M to make one in 556. The goldilocks price is $1500 to get one of each caliber in each gun owners safe.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCap View Post
    That's generous at $50.

I am going to wait and see. Don't want to do anything extemporaneous until I know how much it really cost. But that said, it wouldn't be extemporaneous for M&M to make one in 556. The goldilocks price is $1500 to get one of each caliber in each gun owners safe.
    I see what u did thar.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Had a long thought about it and figured that if price is above $1500, I'll go with BLC - a way better gun, I have VZ to plink x39... norinco x39 with ak mags also an option ($800 or less)... T81 at $1000 is already here going throgh the customs, another option.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

People are so salty. Without the presale price posted people would have been lined up out the door at $1800. Now they say the wont go a penny over $1449 because the can't stand the thought that someone got a better deal then them. It sucked for me looking at $1000 for a cz858 that was $600 for a ton of people on this forum. I got over it and so will everyone else in canada. Cant wait for my m10x.

Well my magpul mags and primary arms scope showed up today.....now the long wait for the rifle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tstormt View Post
    Well my magpul mags and primary arms scope showed up today.....now the long wait for the rifle
    How's the scope??? Wondering on what I want to do
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_1982's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    How's the scope??? Wondering on what I want to do
    I just had the Bushnell 1-4x AK bullet drop reticle delivered... its longer than the AR 1-4x but looks pretty good!
    CSSA and CCFR member