Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: An Update on Wanstalls M10x pre-order!

I missed it and I don't think the next batch will have good price just like the first one. For that reason alone, I am out.

I'm taking bets on how long until we see bflies m10x on EE

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    UPDATE:

Rest assured Wanstalls will be able to honor our initial pre order price to all the people who took part in our M10x pre-sale!
    In close consultation with the President of M+M Industries, we believed at the time that we had the full and appropriate pricing structure...we did not. We misunderstood some of the information regarding pricing, as well as some of the issues distributing the gun in Canada. Some of this info we received led us to believe we needed to launch a pre-sale right immediately. We will bear full responsibility for our role in this rocky start.

To clear up any confusion regarding future pricing moving forward. M+M Industries is hard at work estimating the costs associated with a Canadian specific model. When they have determined this, we will be releasing a joint statement with more information on that pricing.

Wanstalls and M+M Industries appreciate all the support for the M10x rifle and look forward to bringing it to the Canadian market!

Please relax! Stand by! a very cool Non-restricted rifle is on it's way...

Wanstalls
    Thanks for the update. I see no intentional wrong doing on your behalf. However the whole situation still stinks. I can forsee a price gouging by M+M cometh. The extra costs for a Canadian compliant model is a bull s#it excuse. There is NO extra cost at the manufacturing level to cut the barrel blank to the required length. No extra work required.

M+M's reputation has a lot of proving to be done. You guys once again proved to be solid.

I feel sorry you have to endure this crap

Wonder how many of us got on this preorder..? 100?

Thanks for the update and staying true to your word!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    I missed out on the preorder unfortunately and I've read all the drama that's unfolded. As others have said if these are much higher than the intital price quoted I'm not sure I'll buy one either. These seem to sell for $1100-$1200 US so I'd be interested if they're under $1,600 in Canada. I'm not ok being price gouged because I live in Canada and have to pay the often cited non restricted tax.

I've only had a few dealings with Wanstalls and each has gone smoothly with great customer service. I sure hope their new pricing is fair.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by innawoods View Post
    You guys ####ed up and you tell us to relax? You've lied every step of the way, I wonder how long it took the M+M PR team to write your statement. I guess they will be happy selling this at an even higher price in a few months.
    Sounds like you like the big sticks....
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    M + M is preparing a chocolatey preparation, or so it seems. They don't inspire confidence.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Amazing news. Never doubted them.

Thank you Wanstalls!

Quote Originally Posted by medvedqc View Post
    im wondering what will be the price for next bacth?

2499?
    I'll buy it if it stays below 1500$
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.