Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: An Update on Wanstalls M10x pre-order!

All the good boys who didn't speculate and patiently waited for this great news!

Name:  IMG_5854.jpg
Views: 1394
Size:  12.0 KB

gun looks cool, guess i should pay more attention on CGN..so I can get in on this cool stuff! Enjoy folks!
    Liberal party of Canada- Useless since 1867

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    I have a feeling that how M+M handles this pricing issue, will determine if this rifle is a major hit, or an absolute dud.
    If these rifles jump higher than a few hundred bucks of the original pre order price, I foresee a lot of spiteful Canadians.

Never the less, cheers to Wanstals for showing us that there are still upstanding businesses in this country.
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

Honestly, If the new price is way too much and you guys are losing money then I will pay the different for my new price. No big deal.

Things are out of the hand sometime but as a small community we should stick together. A few hundreds dollar won't make a different for me and for a lots of other people, hell I donated to 3 gun organizations more than that per year.

CGN Regular
    I feel as though m&m gave in and let wanstalls keep their customers happy who pre-ordered, but decided to up the price because of demand. How did wanstalls get an exact price, not 1500$, 1495$ to be exact, how would they even screw that up...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnhunter117 View Post
    I feel as though m&m gave in and let wanstalls keep their customers happy who pre-ordered, but decided to up the price because of demand. How did wanstalls get an exact price, not 1500$, 1495$ to be exact, how would they even screw that up...
    Actually price was 1449$ and you are rift how do they just pull a random # out of the air like that
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Very good news. I was concerned that we were headed for a refund, but you've laid that to rest. Thanks for the update and continued care of your customers!
    Mark C

Congrats on everyone who got in. I don't think the Canadian market will ever see anything come close @ 1450$
    Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.

Expried Business Member
    M+M are a bunch of hard working individuals, they have been working tirelessly to make sure all aspects of manufacture,importation and sale are thoroughly thought out.

They want their product in Canada and they want you to be happy... just like us.

-Craig J