Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: An Update on Wanstalls M10x pre-order!

CGN Regular
    It was a preorder price and the people that got in deserve a lower price then everyone else. They took the chance and a lot of people didn't. If this thing comes in below $1650-$1700 i think your getting a very high quality gun for that price and wouldn't blink twice about buying it.

Uber Super GunNutz Journeyman.ca's Avatar
    After numerous purchases, Wanstalls has never let me down.
    I support CGN, CSSA (Life), CCFR (Life), Canadian Retailers and Manufacturers. Advocate for your rights in Ottawa and stand against emotional legislation.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Looks to be an Aimpoint Micro T2. Try a Holosun if the Aimpoint causes you sticker shock. Most of the performance at half the price.

On another note, did anyone else see the video where M+M has incorporated rubber gaskets to seal the open cocking slots a-la the SIG 550? Looks like a very well-considered enhancement if they have stuck with it on the production models. See 1:35 on the SHOT Show 2016 video by the AK Operator's Union on YouTube.
    I didn't see that but it would make for a very good upgrade on it.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Let the price-no-object pimps pay a premium while the rest get a decent price.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CyprusTM View Post
    On another note

This thing is SEXY :D

Honestly I think it would look better in .223 with an AR mag.

Congrats to the guys getting in on the pre-sale and Wanstalls honoring the price for you.....Unfortunately for the rest of us i fear the inevitable price gouge to make up for the profit loss and "correct" canadian price. Keeping my fingers crossed for a sub 2000$ NR rifle, USA made.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Let the price-no-object pimps pay a premium while the rest get a decent price.

You get in on the pre order Deck? ?
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Unless the rifle is going for a similar price to the CZ/CSA rifles (since they have been marked up to $1500~) or even less unlikely the Type 81, getting a shooter that's as "accurate" as a normal SKS with certain reported reliability issues does not seem to be very palpable.

especially since a Bubbad to hell SKS with scope rail and tapco stock etc would be way less than a grand.

Lol not really comparing apples to apples

Yup, my budget no longer has room for Aimpoints, but I have a few holosun 503GU's and so far I'm happy with them. I don't like lower third co-witness so I had to buy additional mounts. They came with low mounts too and that works out well also if going without irons and QD.

I think the C models are more gimmicky and not worth (had a 515C) the additional cost, it's QD wasn't very well done either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Looks to be an Aimpoint Micro T2. Try a Holosun if the Aimpoint causes you sticker shock. Most of the performance at half the price.

On another note, did anyone else see the video where M+M has incorporated rubber gaskets to seal the open cocking slots a-la the SIG 550? Looks like a very well-considered enhancement if they have stuck with it on the production models. See 1:35 on the SHOT Show 2016 video by the AK Operator's Union on YouTube.
    Last edited by xdmer; 10-11-2017 at 10:59 PM.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis