Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: An Update on Wanstalls M10x pre-order!

Quote Originally Posted by upinsmokeweldinginc View Post
    It was a preorder price and the people that got in deserve a lower price then everyone else. They took the chance and a lot of people didn't. If this thing comes in below $1650-$1700 i think your getting a very high quality gun for that price and wouldn't blink twice about buying it.
    More would have preordered since originally it was thought there would be a week to get them in with no limit on number, there was no rush.

Wow! I'm so glad I got 2 on the presale! :-P
    Can't wait to see these in person!
    Once more into the fray
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know
    Live and die on this day
    Live and die on this day

Boo yeah!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xdmer View Post
    Yup, my budget no longer has room for Aimpoints, but I have a few holosun 503GU's and so far I'm happy with them. I don't like lower third co-witness so I had to buy additional mounts. They cam with low mounts too and that works out well also if going without irons and QD.

I think the C models are more gimmicky and not worth (had a 515C) the additional cost, it's QD wasn't very well done either.
    Yeah the Holosuns are fantastic optics for the price

I'll be mounting one on top of the m10x for sure
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    M+M has no reputation and it played dumb on Wanstalls and customers because mm wants to jack up the price after someone told them the price is too low.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hunter View Post
    More would have preordered since originally it was thought there would be a week to get them in with no limit on number, there was no rush.
    We get it - demand greatly exceeded Wanstalls' expectations and you missed out. There is also the distinct likelihood that Wansstalls had to shut down their pre-sale early when the confusion over pricing was realized. Better luck next time, might as well move on as the M10X pre-sale is thoroughly done. That said, perhaps Can Am's "lowest price in the industry" won't be too much more than the $1500 pre-sale price.....
    Mark C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_1982's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Yeah the Holosuns are fantastic optics for the price

I'll be mounting one on top of the m10x for sure
    I jumped the gun and already had this just come in the mail today for my Christmas M10X!

http://bushnell.com/tactical/riflesc...s/ak-1-4x-24mm
    CSSA and CCFR member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada tail View Post
    M+M has no reputation and it played dumb on Wanstalls and customers because mm wants to jack up the price after someone told them the price is too low.
    I have a feeling the suggested retail price will be reasonable. All they need to do is go with a slightly longer barrel and pin the magazine.
    $100 surcharge over a standard US unit max.... TNW does not charge extra for selling a longer barrel so there is no reason M&M can't keep the costs low.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Regular
    really bummed that the preorder is closed, and to hear the price may increase...really would like to have one, I even emailed wanstalls about if it was possible finance a preordered product. I have never financed a gun before, but I was seriously going to this time, cause I had a feeling something like this could happen, and just don't have the funds on tap since I already invested in the type 81 last year, and the cz 858 banned edition this year.

if the price hike is substantial, congrats to those who got in...gonna keep my eye on this one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Final price shouldn't be much more than 1500$. With the BCL102 going for 1700$, I don't see how the m10x can fetch more than 1699$. For the same price, not many people would go for the m10x over the bcl102. So there's kind of a ceiling there.