Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819202122232425262838 ... LastLast

Thread: An Update on Wanstalls M10x pre-order!

CGN frequent flyer Sunchild2071's Avatar
    Retailer and manufacturer pockets.

Or as currently stated, to subsidize US purchases. Still ultimately the same.
    Are you taking over, or are you taking orders?
    Live free, live Cree!

Quote Originally Posted by CyprusTM View Post
    The initial price CanAm said they discussed with M+M was 2000-2500CND so i'm guessing you'll be ok with paying around that :D. I believe CanAm got mad and called M+M and said wtf u guys doing :D
    From where I'm sitting (and taking into account the other options available and the platform itself) this rifle is not worth a penny over $1600 and I will not be paying anything higher than that for the M10X. There is one caveat to that however, if IRG were to bring in the M10X for the low US MSRP and swap an aftermarket barrel to make it NR + send me the 16" one as well, I'd happily pay more knowing that our oddly quiet and unresponsive distributors and M+M are not bending me over with their CDN NR Tax.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by B34R View Post
    If IRG were to bring in the M10X for the low US MSRP and swap an aftermarket barrel to make it NR + send me the 16" one as well, I'd happily pay more knowing that our oddly quiet and unresponsive distributors and M+M are not bending me over with their CDN NR Tax.
    Seconded, I would happily pay extra for a NR+R combo deal. Great idea!

CGN Regular
    Just so I dont have to read pages of drivel, Is there an actual msrp on this rifle?

Quote Originally Posted by D3vin View Post
    Just so I dont have to read pages of drivel, Is there an actual msrp on this rifle?
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Final price shouldn't be much more than 1500$. With the BCL102 going for 1700$, I don't see how the m10x can fetch more than 1699$. For the same price, not many people would go for the m10x over the bcl102. So there's kind of a ceiling there.
    Why would you say that? .308 vs cheap x39. Well made vs.. questionable past quality issues.

I wish people would stop asking for more .223 and .308 guns when we only have a few x39 guns that are worth buying.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    So the Canadian Market model (aka the exact same gun but have a batch of the exact same barrels cut not as short) will be much higher in price? lol
    I never had interest in this rifle. Still don't. But after reading through some of this, I've come to only one conclusion. It's not a conspiracy, either one or both of the companies underestimated interest in the rifle and have decided to make more profit by jacking the price up for the "Canadian Market Rifle" Likely both sides I would imagine.
    A Canadian Market Rifle being essentially any NR Black rifle that shall sell for no less than $2,499 regardless of USD retail apparently lol I will be surprised if it comes in anywhere under $2,500 personally once they hit shelves up here.
    What a s**t show.....
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

I heard that Trudeau owns m+m that's why it's been rolled out so incompetently and trying to pry out every dollar they can from the public.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    This s**t show is meiered in controversy.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

I never doubted Wanstalls for one second.